• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

OPINION: Who makes the best rolling papers?

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
I've been a fan of RAW for a long time, but honestly starting to branch out a bit and found these clear plant cellulose papers (looks like plastic!) and honestly they have just been my go-to lately, the way they burn is just so uniform.

What do you guys/gals like these days? Any nifty rolling gadgets out there you've found?

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
I'm either Raw Organics or Rizla Silver. Whichever box happens to be cheaper at the time :pass:
We bought a huge box of Elements at work (rice papers,) they are some of the most garbage papers I've ever rolled with. Gum doesn't stick, tiny ass baby joints. Booooo.

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
And my old finger don't do so well at rolling any more so I bought the best roller I could find, screw them junkie little plastic wast of time!

Ace Roller by King Rollers

Ace-Cigarette-Roller-800x534.jpg

MR magoo

myopic cantankerous curmudgeon.
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
chemdog, thc bomb, northern lights, Ghaze diesel, gorilla.
1963 to 1970 standard white zig zag. then switched to club papers from Italy. used them until they stopped making them, or were too hard to find.
switched back to zig zag in 1974 until 2018. and switched to OCB pure hemp. that's what i use now. :cheers: