• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Opinions

Northergreen

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
So, have been away from AFN for several years but kept old school genetics from 2011-2012 and want to know what people would be interested in as far as trying out the old school gear.
The seeds are original , not crossed , and still viable ( tested some to be sure) .
I have Magic Dragon, Jem, LR2, Missy's mix , and Giggle Juice.
Plan on running some of these outdoor with my others and want an idea which ones people would like to see grown out
IMG_20210331_171544758.jpg

Tom Bombadil

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Strawberry Nuggets Sour Livers Double Grape Blue Bubbles Sour Kush Creme de la Chem Forgotten Stomper
who was the breeder

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't @Mossy have something to do with breeding Jem?

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Sooooooooooooo @Northergreen .............the question is.....Who Were you.....?....:pass:

Forgot. Have Purple Ryder in there also

Purple Ryder is JEM by another Name.....shame...when I saw old stock and PR...I Thought it was the Purple Russian....:headbang:.....I would have voted for her.

2012 and they are still Viable....?..kudos on the storage....:bravo:

shumway

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind seeing some old school LR #2's being grown out,Have around 100 or so seeds from the same time and all mine fizzle out and won't grow anything past the first set of leafs :sad:

Northergreen

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
The Giggle Juice and Magic Dragon were from Mossy.

Northergreen

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind seeing some old school LR #2's being grown out,Have around 100 or so seeds from the same time and all mine fizzle out and won't grow anything past the first set of leafs :sad:
I'll try some and see. Haven't had the chance to use the LR2. Was more looking at the Dragon and Jem.