• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Opinions

Northergreen

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Sooooooooooooo @Northergreen .............the question is.....Who Were you.....?....:pass:

Purple Ryder is JEM by another Name.....shame...when I saw old stock and PR...I Thought it was the Purple Russian....:headbang:.....I would have voted for her.

2012 and they are still Viable....?..kudos on the storage....:bravo:

Northergreen

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Just realized I have a PR x Biodiesel mass in there to .
Going to be a fun summer

AutoBobje

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Giggle Juice sounds fun. I am new to growing, so no idea what the lineage of that would be.
He who seeks finds...Link
Now...if you Think of the BlackDragon as ALF#4..4 Afghan dominants in her...
when I Hit BlackDragon with Northern Lights..making it 5 Afghan dominants..the Result is called Giggle Juice...:D...it is the Effect I'm hunting..

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Lol. Can change the avatar if I can get back into it
Give it a Try and let me know @Northergreen ...... :headbang:

Don't play with it too much. My momma says it'll make ya go blind!
:crying:

I was going to mention that the Giggle might not be fully Auto.....:headbang:...I just got her Auto in 2019...but I was mass delayed.
A Friend on AFN got her fully Auto before me.....wasn't sure which seed you had...

My choice would be Magic Dragon......she was a Big Blousy Red Head......R...R..Racey Reds...............get the circulation going......:yeah:

Northergreen

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
The Giggle Juice I have is from around 2012, and yeah it was hit or miss whether it was auto or not.

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
The Giggle Juice I have is from around 2012, and yeah it was hit or miss whether it was auto or not.
Got a Feeling it can only be F1 on an Auto/photo cross....... :headbang: ....Black Dragon Auto............Northern Lights photo....

Carries Good Pinks...bud and pistils....