Optic Foliar

• The Holiday Recipe winner is Lilly_of_the_Zoo.

• The Holiday Recipe 2nd place winner is the green bandit.

• The Holiday Recipe 3rd place winner is Bigg Al.

BigSm0

C O B S H O P . N E T
AFN Authorized Vendor
Apr 7, 2016
cobshop.net
Well things have taken a full turn for the better. I changed 2 things and one was the optic foliar addition and the second was a tremendous increase of calmag. I was adding 10tsp to 20 gallons up to 20tsp so 100% the recommended.

I haven't found it yet but has anyone seen overgrow in concentrate? I'm sure shipping is the killer and that would help big time. It's been a week and I'm 1/3 through a gallon so I'll definitely need more.

As far as adding additional elements to the foliar spray such as my own calmag I assume it then shouldn't be sprayed with lights on?

Reactions: Mizzo81 and Dudeski

Belivitez

Son of Sun
AFN Gladiator
May 22, 2015
Currently Smoking
Catpiss
Hey guys where in Europe can i buy this foliar spray? I dont want to pay some taxes.... thanks for help! When i get it i will make grow report :bighug:

Reactions: Dudeski

Mizzo81

Canna grower
AFN Gladiator
Mar 31, 2017
Just ordered a bottle. Thinking when I see how good it works I’ll be ordering the concentrates. Should be receiving Tuesday

Reactions: puggle6 and Dudeski

densemob

Mephisto Rules the Auto World
Nov 13, 2014
Hey! Is there an AFN discount code for this yet? Excited to try can't wait Thx all!

Reactions: Mizzo81

Mizzo81

Canna grower
AFN Gladiator
Mar 31, 2017
Been using for a couple plants and they all love it. Haven’t had much issues at all plants look healthy with great growth.

Reactions: chefdave