1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, we're officially live on the new server but we're finding some errors being thrown out when it comes to image uploads; we're working hard on getting things fixed up so it's a smooth process again so please bear with us!

Please report any bugs in the Announcements forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. General Battle 2019. First Leg Winner was The Mugwamp with his Dutch Passion Auto Critical Orange Punch. Grown under 250w hps dual spectrum lights. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Winner of the Mephisto First Leg Battle was MrOldBoy with Mephisto Sam's Crack..in Living Organic oils under Optic4 lights. CONGRATULATIONS MrOldBoy
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Winner of the Lighting Battle. First Leg 2019 is Iriee Vibez with a Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG under a mix of Kind Led ..RapidLED COBs and Chilled Logic Puck. CONGRATULATIONS.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to Mesaboogie who Won the Dinafem 1st Leg Battle 2019 Well Grown....
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Seed Stockers First Leg Battle 2019 was Won by our own woody... CONGRATULATIONS woody...Taking one for the Staff Team...
    Dismiss Notice

Oregon Grown #5 Light deppin in a ruff rural hood!!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by dankstyle J, Feb 19, 2019.

1. forbiddenx711

forbiddenx711 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Organic Cannabis
    The BD?

Growtogrow and dankstyle J like this.
  2. dankstyle J

dankstyle J Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

No friend the seedsman white widow the blue dream is almost legendary I'm running the real blue dream clone .

Growtogrow and Jraven like this.
  3. forbiddenx711

forbiddenx711 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Organic Cannabis
    Ahhh haven't tried their strain. I figured it wasn't the BD but just missed which one. I was flying the other night and saw a pink dot down below... lol

Growtogrow, dankstyle J and Jraven like this.
  4. dankstyle J

dankstyle J Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Pink dot you say that was probably me haha nothing quite like the blurple cobs they do look pink .

Growtogrow, Jraven and forbiddenx711 like this.
  5. dankstyle J

Pull in the tarp on my ladies flowering starts today the next round will be started in August .Excited to see if I can fill out this bigger greenie !here she is blacked out an flower time . 20190515_163904.jpg

smokeyfromau, Growtogrow and Jraven like this.
  6. dankstyle J

Transplanted an on.12/12 rain rain an more rain lucky to have a greenie the weather has been horrible . 20190516_065610.jpg

7. dankstyle J

Well my new ladies sure gotta take a whole lot of bad temps an rain an whatnot while I dep the rest 20190516_193745.jpg 20190516_185610.jpg

8. Growtogrow

Growtogrow Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Global Moderator

Looking good DJ..

I got the same problem here though lot of rain lot of cool temperatures it's warming up right now though but this morning it was only like 55 but right now it's 62 and supposed to get to 78 with a little bit of sun mostly hazy..girls are loving that sun though. I fed them some tea last night. A little bit of a ewc tea with some dark brown sugar and some Alaskan fish poop with kelp in it and other good things gave them a really good watering and emptied out my rain barrels that had the older rain water in them. I oxidized with my air pump and 6 air stones it was boiling let that boil for about 6 or 7 hours made the T up and fed it to them last night after Dark they look really good today.

dankstyle J and Jraven like this.
  9. dankstyle J

Your lucky my friend to have good weather in my area of oregon its been extremely wet an cold I mean nothing over 65 for so long nighttime temps of 45 lows on my lil plants for the 2nd pull its absolutely sad for me cuz we were having great weather now it's back to fall weather with a forecast of more to come .My lady's definitely dig the heat in prayin for sun .

10. smokeyfromau

smokeyfromau Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Hello friend, been missing from AFN, am back.
    I had a good look through your thread, sorry to hear you lost some ladies due to some pest, your soils look great, and the greenie is good for the girls during the cold nights.

Girls are looking great and hope they get some warmth and sun soon. Summer is just around the corner for the US

dankstyle J, Growtogrow and Jraven like this.