• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

SpliffScot

Just Say No... well ok then if I must
May 31, 2015
Currently Smoking
. . . I'm on rations of Grape Crinkle and Beary White till next harvest.
I do miss my outdoor girls - but reading about this years weather and the various 2 legged rippers and busts makes me realise why it's better kept unseen indoors. But if there was ever a change in the law I know what I'd be putting out at the allotment - 2 huge polytunnels lol.

Happy New Year and May the Sun Shine on you all in 2018 :D

Need4Weed

Auto Warrior
Jan 16, 2015
Currently Smoking
Double Grape, White Crack, Blue Tooth, Sweet N' Sour, Psychofruit, Purple Nuggets
Strain Name:Red Poison
Days to Harvest: 68
Size: 18"
Average Relative Humidity During the Last 4 weeks of flower: 80%
Hours of Daylight and Direct Sunlight: 24 hours for first 20 days then whatever the sun gave
Nutrients: Fox Farm Trio, Rhino Skin, Molasses

Outdoor Qualities(0 being the worst and 10 being the best)
Mold Resistance 10/10 No signs of mold
Ease of growing 8/10 Slight nute burn early, but was my fault
Resistance to Cold ? No cold to deal with
Resistance to Heat 9/10 A few days in the mid 90's and no problem with upper 80's and low 90's
Resistance to High Wind 9/10 Took stormy days in stride

Bud Quality 8/10 Buds were fairly compact and great color
Crystal Count 7/10 Crystals were plentiful
Smell Appeal and strength 9/10 Buds had a great citrus mango smell
Smoke Taste 9/10 Smoke also tasted like mango
Sativa Uphigh 5/10 Despite being a Green Poison cross, she didn't make me overly anxious
Indica couchlock Stone 6/10 Not a really strong couch lock, I think the sativa influence balanced it out

Overall outdoor impression - 8/10 If not for my early screw-ups, I thinks she would have produced much more. I'm really glad I was able to cross her with some pollen I had on hand.
I wonder if I can use this review to obtain a Sweet Seeds badge? :shrug: