1. AFN IS BACK!!

Great News for Everyone is that WE'RE BACK! .... There's some minor issues still to fix, including picture upload size limits and some data over the last 10 days is currently missing and being searched for ... Bare with the Techies as this is worked out, as they've had a super rough ride for a week+

Three Cheers for the AFN ADMIN CREW

... Wwwillie ... Hobbes ... Mossy ... NG .... And all the others that made it work - Give them a high-five, rep-slap or kind word when you see them about

For more updates on the fixs or reporting any bugs, please see This Thread --> June 2019 Technical Issues

Dismiss Notice

GROW BATTLES Outdoor Auto Photo Battle 1 st May 2019

Discussion in 'Live Grow Battles' started by Mossy, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Alchemy

Alchemy There is no color without light.... Gladiator level 1

Currently Smoking:
    Lmao fking reggie.....year or 2 later... top shelf.
    That's what's up, I'd love to have the one by it's self to run and cross! I'm glad to just have a few crosses of it.
    That original Exodus cheese is awesome as well.

trailanimal and dankstyle J like this.
  2. dankstyle J

dankstyle J Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Things are growing great will be starting my new batch soon an I got another skelly hashplant pheno on my skelly og look at those afghani leaves . 20190410_175228.jpg 20190410_175150.jpg 20190410_174520.jpg

Alchemy, Waira and trailanimal like this.
  3. daggersstrain

daggersstrain Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Ok folks ill have some pics later today or tomorrow . but i have a total of 20 clones in the ground so far !!! Had the quad hauling bout 300 lbs or more of medium . all went well and its on!!! Any one else got anything going yet?? Ohio here . the 13 clones u see there went in today. I love my 4x4 2 stroke quad . its a monster and will go bout anywhere .. [​IMG]

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

trailanimal and dankstyle J like this.
  4. trailanimal

trailanimal son of soil Staff Member Global Moderator

The Bertha(biggest) pheno of Bubba Trouble I would expect to do well. In my greenhouse total resistance to BR and PM. Out of 4 grown I've had 3 phenos, all excellent smoke! Only Bertha is the Rock of hybrid vigor, never seen anything like her. Only reason I haven't put her in the garden is she is big and grows long. A month headstart in the window, transplanted to 10 gallon in the greenhouse, she's a sure thing for me. I'm germing 3, picking the biggest one for the greenhouse again. Growing BT isa no-brainer for me.

Waira and dankstyle J like this.
  5. trailanimal

gorgeous!

Waira, daggersstrain and dankstyle J like this.
  6. trailanimal

7. dankstyle J

dankstyle J Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Yep yep friend an its been raining super hard flood conditions an every thing but in the greenie they aren't doin to bad an they seem to dig the cheap cobs I'm seeing em branch out nicely .Soon will be getting ready to start more an then after that some autos to finish off indoors I'm trying desperately to rid my life of that feeling of running out its a horrible feeling .

trailanimal and Waira like this.
  8. Waira

Waira Growing strange,... Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Bum Wine, FugeueState, SexBud, C+2.0
    :smoking: I think you just did? ...It's early still, but official check-in should be coming soon,... Check the first page Bel',...

:doh: holy crap, do you live next to Skelly or something? :rofl: ...and Madonna doesn't wear any knickers....:hump: :haha:
    I'm hawking the forecasts here too, longer range,... when the night temps are back in the 50'sF, and the last of the Spring showers are likely done, then I'll bust out the tent!
    Wow, that's a beauty there- :clapper: Do you recall the strain mate? This also reminds me of Skelly's grows, in-gorund keeps the soil T's higher which really helps during cool spells,....

:d5: - your grows are one reason why I'm looking at her as a candidate! Did you get the earlier version, or the second breeding/release? I'm not sure which, Magic kindly sent me some extra goodies along with the Bun Wines I got from Ronin,.... Think I got the new Binary cross BlkMrrr in there too.... Trail you grew Witch Dr. too right?
    :yoinks: empty jar shit-storm! :windy: :crying:.... fingers crossed on the damn rain buggering off soon Dank, it's been way juicy on our coast this year, ay? We're at about 150% of normal here so far,...

9. trailanimal

BT is all I've done. This go round BT, GWKxBT, Witch Doctor and BLKMRRR, also Seed Stocker's
    Super Skunk, all in the greenhouse. My theme this season.........Raise the Roof!..... and there will be 7 other strains full out, in 10 gallons or larger.

10. trailanimal

know that feeling well:pass:
    it's a great motivator!