1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Auto Seeds:::for 420 we will be doing a site wide 35% off all strains and merch. No codes, no qualifying criteria, just 35% off everything
    Dismiss Notice

GROW BATTLES Outdoor Auto Photo Battle 1 st May 2019

Discussion in 'Live Grow Battles' started by Mossy, Mar 9, 2019.

1. forbiddenx711

forbiddenx711 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Organic Cannabis
    Lucky guy to have that clone if its the real deal. There's a crap load of clone houses now here in my local area selling the new trendy versions of west coast who knows what from who knows where. Might be interesting to go talk to a few if I knew which ones were worth talking too...

Alchemy, trailanimal and dankstyle J like this.
  2. dankstyle J

dankstyle J Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

The C99 with the weird growth an lack of vigor got replaced by this lady an ol skool classic I've heard she's a rare one if not from seed an her dna isn't super silver haze on this one but blueberry Ă—Santa Cruz haze . 20190413_082931.jpg

Alchemy and trailanimal like this.
  3. dankstyle J

dankstyle J Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

There are certain traits to be aware of the original isn't something that is seen to much .She will show mostly haze traits she will have ultra thin leaves an they must have the double serrated leaf pattern that is common in the pure forms of the haze line .I also have seen from many stores blue dream clones that don't meet this criteria an show more blueberry traits I'm not saying they're bad but one look at mine an you can see the difference .In flower she will also have a more haze smell with a blueberry after blast .

trailanimal likes this.
  4. trailanimal

trailanimal son of soil Staff Member Global Moderator

cheers grobro!, good to see ya here

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019 at 12:06 PM
    Alchemy and dankstyle J like this.
  5. forbiddenx711

forbiddenx711 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Organic Cannabis
    Nice to hear what to actually look for in that lineage. Good Luck with that brother!

6. daggersstrain

daggersstrain Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

U all know I'm still in this twenty out so far boys!!

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Alchemy and dankstyle J like this.
  7. Alchemy

Alchemy There is no color without light.... CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Lmao fking reggie.....year or 2 later... top shelf.
    Shew damn, just got through planting 11 plants in the ground gorrilla style, that's a helluva lot of walking and hauling up and down big ass hills, hauled 6 bags of top soil up to the spot last night, bc the native ground in my new photo spot this year isn't nearly as good as last year, but I can get away with more here. Planted 6 photos, and 5 autos so far.
    Photos in ground so: 3 purple Badlands clones, 1 organkids ghost og s1, 1 Yogi 2.0, and 1 1976 Lime green Guerrero/71 mazar.
    Autos in ground: 2 SS og kush, 2 sags NLBG, and 1 SS big bud.

Just now received in mail 2day 6 Black banana cookies s1s and 6 GG#4 s1s

forbiddenx711 and daggersstrain like this.
  8. daggersstrain

daggersstrain Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

I got my ass a 2 stroke quad and rebuilt it . 4x4 monster . hauled over 300 lbs of soil so far . I'm still in hole digging mode if I can find one more good spot. Can't put all my shit in just two places. I'm telling u a quad is the shit lol. Threw a old lawnmower muffler on it and u can't hardly hear it . ,no ping at least lol

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

dankstyle J and Alchemy like this.
  9. trailanimal

trailanimal son of soil Staff Member Global Moderator

10. Alchemy

Alchemy There is no color without light.... CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Lmao fking reggie.....year or 2 later... top shelf.
    Yeah that would be love hahaha

dankstyle J and daggersstrain like this.