1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, we're officially live on the new server but we're finding some errors being thrown out when it comes to image uploads; we're working hard on getting things fixed up so it's a smooth process again so please bear with us!

Please report any bugs in the Announcements forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. General Battle 2019. First Leg Winner was The Mugwamp with his Dutch Passion Auto Critical Orange Punch. Grown under 250w hps dual spectrum lights. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Winner of the Mephisto First Leg Battle was MrOldBoy with Mephisto Sam's Crack..in Living Organic oils under Optic4 lights. CONGRATULATIONS MrOldBoy
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Winner of the Lighting Battle. First Leg 2019 is Iriee Vibez with a Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG under a mix of Kind Led ..RapidLED COBs and Chilled Logic Puck. CONGRATULATIONS.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to Mesaboogie who Won the Dinafem 1st Leg Battle 2019 Well Grown....
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Seed Stockers First Leg Battle 2019 was Won by our own woody... CONGRATULATIONS woody...Taking one for the Staff Team...
    Dismiss Notice

GROW BATTLES Outdoor Auto Photo Battle 1 st May 2019

Discussion in 'Live Grow Battles' started by Mossy, Mar 9, 2019.

1. trailanimal

trailanimal son of soil Staff Member Global Moderator

If you could repost with a post card and the entry code.....outdoor 2019.....and tag me so it doesn't get lost :pass:
    and weekly updates, please:headbang:

dankstyle J likes this.
  2. forbiddenx711

forbiddenx711 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Organic Cannabis
    no problem buddy. Let me round up the photo's, Its been crazy busy at work.

trailanimal and Alchemy like this.
  3. Waira

Waira Growing strange,... Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Bum Wine, FugeueState, SexBud, C+2.0
    :vibe: Y'all are killing me! I still have a little wait yet, but just as well, we have an odd series of late season fronts with rain rolling through for the next week....:doh:

Cheers Al', I hope he remembers me- :rofl: .... Damn, I was looking up the parents in those stellar crosses and they all sound superb! Fireballs pics look like snow cones for buds :drool:
    Both sound so good, I couldn't choose which to run,.... do both? :eyebrows:

:woohoo1: Shweeeet, I'm running her too! Fingers crossed we get the pineapple pheno'- :goodluck:

Ribz I'm a bit concerned at their color on top,.. that cold is screwing with all nute transport, but micro's like Fe and Zn in particular... I think you have some defc. creeping in... Any chance you can baby them overnight inside until it's warmer?

....that's going to be fun to see finish! Bum Wine is very nice stuff, and we know Witch Dr. is bomb,...:headbang:

trailanimal and Alchemy like this.
  4. forbiddenx711

forbiddenx711 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Organic Cannabis
    @Waira I will keep my nose ready for that fruity pineapple overtones.

5. Alchemy

Alchemy There is no color without light.... CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Lmao fking reggie.....year or 2 later... top shelf.
    I passed on the word, wether he does or not,hahaha,
    I know he skis for a solid week str8, then off a week for healing.
    But yea I got pics from other growers thats ran these 2 crosses, they kinda look ahead of their time. Crazy phenos everywhere, pretty sure Fireballs is Genuitys work originally.
    som1 else who not many people are onto, hes got that pure fire!
    y'all.can hit em up on chuckersgear.com have to write thru email. Thinking about getting that legend breath myself haha.
    I know im at least gonna run one blue balls outdoor, prolly germ today. Haha

Waira, dankstyle J and trailanimal like this.
  6. Ribbzzy

Ribbzzy Trig, why'd you aways call me Dave?

They are mate. 9pm every night these go in, and back out 6am before work. We've had a few days recently where it's been 5 degrees in the morning, but near 20 in the day, so I've been putting them out regardless. I set them up on a wooden table, off the floor, just to try and keep the rootball a little warmer, so they aint on the cold ground
    Conditions are still far from ideal, so I'll keep taking them in at night, it's just that 1st few morning hours that's an issue

Waira, trailanimal and dankstyle J like this.
  7. trailanimal

trailanimal son of soil Staff Member Global Moderator

8. dankstyle J

dankstyle J Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

My cindy has some kinda pineapple smell going on she looks like she's gonna live large as well got a few loud stinkers an no buds yet talk about teasing a guy whose smoking dispense commercial crap .

trailanimal and Waira like this.
  9. dankstyle J

dankstyle J Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Here's my lady's forced outside while i manipulate light with a dep tarp did anybody say work for those meds cuz im at it every morning !!They have to take low temps wind rain gusts an generally crazy oregon weather so far it wet an cold but there's a winner in there I'm hoping !☔ ☔ ☔ 20190516_193745.jpg ☔ ☔

Alchemy, trailanimal and Waira like this.
  10. Waira

Waira Growing strange,... Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Bum Wine, FugeueState, SexBud, C+2.0
    :biggrin: roger that Ribz,...brrrr 5C I'd be yellowing on my top as well- :rofl: such is outdoor life! I fight this as well, but usually more during Fall when the cool has less impact... trouble is the soil temp, and it's being slow to warm up after getting fully cool, especially during light hours when the factory is trying to get busy, so to speak.... I figure some of these tropical genetics aren't as cool tolerant as their higher lat'/mountain cousins?

ooOoo she's producing that aroma already? :headbang: Clone that be-yotch! .... :rofl: Dank buddy, how bad could it be, that com' crap?! better than last years trimmings? :nono: :rofl:

Thanks Al', guess we'll see.... :rofl: ....You know, it's these small Indie breeders that have blown me away the most these days,... there's still something about "hand crafted small batch" that's unbeatable when the right hands get the prime genetics!:greenthumb:

Alchemy, trailanimal and dankstyle J like this.