• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

MasonJarOG

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Organic Cannabis
@Mossy for the Auto it was a HSO Blue Dream I purchased, and the photo was a Flash Champion Super Auto that was gifted to me through one of the major seed banks. Not sure of it lineage due to lack of available info but know it’s 95%~ Sativa.

I did cross it accidentally with some green crack on my [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] plant in my journal so I do have some (not a lot) seed from this grow. Should be interesting to see how that turns out next year.

I would be interested in the test team if I could find out more info on what is expected and how to participate.

Thanks

Swan

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
I demand a recount! [emoji3]

But in all seriousness, congratulations to all the winners.

And to everyone who took part:
To grow outside with everything that mother nature and life can throw at you and to get some bud at the end of it all is still winning.

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

cornell584

Boosbuds14
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
@forbiddenx711 your Win qualifies you for a place on the Seed Test Team 2019 ...:headbang:..if you are not too busy polishing that nice shiney new cup on your shoulder....[emoji3]

@Alchemy :headbang: @cornell584 :headbang: you too....:amazon:.....let me know if you are interested.
Hey Mossy,

I would love to be in the test team, i actually have a sponsored grow planned for my next run but i can document them on one of the threads if that's okay? I have Humbolt & Fast Buds for the line up :) After that run I'm free to test any seeds you need [emoji4]

Boo'sBuds [emoji271][emoji263][emoji268] https://www.instagram.com/boosbuds88/