1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, we're officially live on the new server but we're finding some errors being thrown out when it comes to image uploads; we're working hard on getting things fixed up so it's a smooth process again so please bear with us!

Please report any bugs in the Announcements forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. General Battle 2019. First Leg Winner was The Mugwamp with his Dutch Passion Auto Critical Orange Punch. Grown under 250w hps dual spectrum lights. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Winner of the Mephisto First Leg Battle was MrOldBoy with Mephisto Sam's Crack..in Living Organic oils under Optic4 lights. CONGRATULATIONS MrOldBoy
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Winner of the Lighting Battle. First Leg 2019 is Iriee Vibez with a Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG under a mix of Kind Led ..RapidLED COBs and Chilled Logic Puck. CONGRATULATIONS.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to Mesaboogie who Won the Dinafem 1st Leg Battle 2019 Well Grown....
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Seed Stockers First Leg Battle 2019 was Won by our own woody... CONGRATULATIONS woody...Taking one for the Staff Team...
    Dismiss Notice

Outdoor Grow  Completed Outdoor Auto Photo Battle 2018 Active now until November!!

Discussion in 'Live Grow Battles' started by Mossy, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Mossy

Mossy Daenerys Targaryen Staff Member Site Administrator

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon
    Hmm... #humboldt seed organization from Dinafem Mark...?

Check your Alerts...I've tagged you into the main Level1 thread..have yourself a look around...

@Swan ......:headbang:...you get your arse down there too....:biggrin:..you have an Alert...

2. cornell584

cornell584 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Yep that's the one that you so much hun gonna be testing the new releases, can't wait!

Boo'sBuds https://www.instagram.com/boosbuds88/

stedimed, dankstyle J and Dudeski like this.
  3. Weed Warrior

Weed Warrior Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Global Moderator

I have an HSO Blue Dream auto growing right now!! Need to get a thread up in the HSO category...doing great considering the issues i am having(dang gnats!)

4. cornell584

cornell584 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Hey Mossy,
    I can't seem to find the tag, can you help a girl out? Lol

5. Mossy

Mossy Daenerys Targaryen Staff Member Site Administrator

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon
  6. Swan

Swan Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Cheers I'll take a look tonight!

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

dankstyle J, Dudeski and cornell584 like this.
  7. cornell584

8. Quentin3176

Quentin3176 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Great show guys. It's been a pleasure growing with you all through the year :smokeout:
    Congratulations to everyone that took part. Some stunning entries..... Roll on the sun for another go ey :cools:

Q

dankstyle J likes this.
  9. Quentin3176

Quentin3176 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

How does one become a cannazone tester?

dankstyle J and Dudeski like this.
  10. Dudeski

Dudeski Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Fairy Frost by Portal
    I will call in @Mossy . There is a 2019 spot for that. Did you do any smoke reviews or products review this year? And are you in Europe or the states?

dankstyle J and Quentin3176 like this.