• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jan 2, 2011
Currently Smoking
Dragon
I would love to be in the test team, i actually have a sponsored grow planned for my next run but i can document them on one of the threads if that's okay? I have Humbolt
Hmm... [HASHTAG]#humboldt seed organization[/HASHTAG] from Dinafem Mark...?

Check your Alerts...I've tagged you into the main Level1 thread..have yourself a look around...

I demand a recount!
@Swan ......:headbang:...you get your arse down there too....:biggrin:..you have an Alert...

cornell584

Auto Warrior
Gladiator level 1
May 6, 2017

Check your Alerts...I've tagged you into the main Level1 thread..have yourself a look around...

@Swan ......:headbang:...you get your arse down there too....[emoji3]..you have an Alert...
Yep that's the one that you so much hun [emoji4] gonna be testing the new releases, can't wait!

Boo'sBuds [emoji271][emoji263][emoji268] https://www.instagram.com/boosbuds88/

Weed Warrior

Auto Warrior
Global Moderator
Nov 11, 2018
Hey Mossy,

I would love to be in the test team, i actually have a sponsored grow planned for my next run but i can document them on one of the threads if that's okay? I have Humbolt & Fast Buds for the line up :) After that run I'm free to test any seeds you need [emoji4]

Boo'sBuds [emoji271][emoji263][emoji268] https://www.instagram.com/boosbuds88/
I have an HSO Blue Dream auto growing right now!! Need to get a thread up in the HSO category...doing great considering the issues i am having(dang gnats!)

Swan

Auto Warrior
Gladiator level 1
Apr 27, 2017

@Swan ......:headbang:...you get your arse down there too....[emoji3]..you have an Alert...
Cheers I'll take a look tonight!

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Quentin3176

Auto Warrior
Jun 9, 2017
Great show guys. It's been a pleasure growing with you all through the year :smokeout:
Congratulations to everyone that took part. Some stunning entries..... Roll on the sun for another go ey :cools:

Q

Reactions: dankstyle J