• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
How does one become a cannazone tester?
to get on the test team i think you will need to enter this year general battle for 2019 i thought you were an outdoor grower pal or i would of hit you up before your in the uk aren't you also have a great xmas bro

Dudeski

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
to get on the test team i think you will need to enter this year general battle for 2019 i thought you were an outdoor grower pal or i would of hit you up before your in the uk aren't you also have a great xmas bro
Quentin did damn good in the outdoor battle too. I threw away my totals, but I believe 4th in one.

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
Quentin did damn good in the outdoor battle too. I threw away my totals, but I believe 4th in one.
hes been about ages i will vouch for him to be put forward onto the test team now with you pal as hes already done this battle

Quentin3176

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Yeah man UK.
I did a journal throughout the year starting around April time. 'quentins country garden' but I'm all for entering more battles :amazon:haha.
Happy Xmas to yourself mate

Alchemy

There is no color without light....
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Lmao fking reggie.....year or 2 later... top shelf.

Alchemy

There is no color without light....
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Lmao fking reggie.....year or 2 later... top shelf.
I'm humbled to have participated and won such a great competition, you guys are a truly awesome bunch of expert growers. Thanks [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG] for hosting this and Congrats to everyone else who participated . I'm pretty stoked to be in such company, at the beginning of this competition I wasn't even sure I would participate because I thought there was no way I could grow even a contender with all of you guys just knocking it out of the ball park every season. The Struggle is Real! to do what everyone does on here.

Special Congrats @Alchemy @Waira @912greenskill @cornell584 !! :worship:

Can't wait to see the prizes...
:growing:
Thanks brother samer here, and same to you, I alredy got a plant thats gonna be outdoor next season haha