• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Outdoor autoflowers newbie

NICK ANASTASI

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hey new to the site and growing was planning on growing some 6 shooters (crystal meth/Columbia air lines) autoflowers outside, will probably germinate in early June. I will be getting 14-15 hours of sunlight for my season, beginning in June and in August the sun light will obviously become shorter. I'm wondering if this will be sufficient about of sunlight for ab optimal outdoor grow.

Any tips or tricks for a first timer would be great I got 1,000 questions

void

stoner kitten
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Admins bullshit
hi and welcome :pass:
you got a lot of reading infront of you.i have no idea about outdoors,some that do though trailanimal,dankstylej,greenskell912 are a few.
check out the outdoor section,pop into live stoners for assistance or a natter.and the infirmary if it goes tits up.
good luck.
:pighug:

iampepe

Auto Warrior
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Double Grape
Welcome to AFN! :welcome:
Put them in full sun and they'll grow great for ya. I grew 4 different autos outside last year, all of them loved it, worked out great.

Last edited:

epenguin

AFN-Proud To Be Different
Gardening Leave
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Kippers for breakfast
Hey pal, I hope that isn't your real name. We have to have a safety first policy on site even if you are from a legal state. send me a PM or "Start a Conversation" with me if you need to change it.

Happy growing my friend.............eP.

Need4Weed

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Durban Poison
:welcome: Welcome to AFN! If you haven't done an into, may I suggest you do. Also, if you post a link to this thread it will increase traffic! Just a tip! Peace and :goodluck: