• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Outdoor grow Ireland Dinafem WW XXL Auto

The Stoned Paddy

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi all, first time grower from Ireland here looking for slme advise from the experts. I have 5 Dinafem White Widow XXL Autos 70 days old today. The 2 biggest are 110cm tall, the smallest is 83cm and the other 2 about 90cm. My question is gow long do you think i have left before harvest and also any tips to help finish them strongly? They were started inside and moved outsise after about 3 weeks. They are protected at night and when the weather is bad. They are also covered with glass in rain so only getting the water i give them. Thanks all, looking forward to your help and wisdom.

Attachments

Diamond Dog Hair

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I'm still new to this so no expert. I'd say 3 to 4 weeks. They look good and healthy.

I grow Hydro so i have no advice for soil.

Happy grow and Happy Harvest :toke:

AltheGardener

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Taj
Look at the trics with a loop. Depending on the type of effect you want out of the plant, you harvest at some percentage of milky, clear or amber. I prefer cerebral highs so I harvest right around the time they've almost all gone clear on any particular branch. If you leave them to go into amber you can get heavy couch lock/sedation. It's very individual and about your preferences and also the plant variety. Looks like you did great. I do everything in organic compost/soil, too.

The Stoned Paddy

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I'm still new to this so no expert. I'd say 3 to 4 weeks. They look good and healthy.

I grow Hydro so i have no advice for soil.

Happy grow and Happy Harvest :toke:
Thanks man, :thanks: thats kinda where my head was at as well. Cant wait to try when there ready!! :smoking:

The Stoned Paddy

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Look at the trics with a loop. Depending on the type of effect you want out of the plant, you harvest at some percentage of milky, clear or amber. I prefer cerebral highs so I harvest right around the time they've almost all gone clear on any particular branch. If you leave them to go into amber you can get heavy couch lock/sedation. It's very individual and about your preferences and also the plant variety. Looks like you did great. I do everything in organic compost/soil, too.
Thanks man, yeah have one ordered so i can have a look. However, i think I'm at least a few weeks away from trying to pin point the perfect time with a loop. :chimp::thanks: