• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Outdoor strains done early sept?? Canada and alaska??

becauseofseizers

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Crappy Wyclef reference. Ok . 46 latitude. Already in the low 30's by early september. I have a very hard time when talking to breeders getting a actual finish date.

I Know there are some strains out there. No light dept. I would like some amber.

Do you have any experience with early finishing cold weather strains. One you have actually grown out?? please help. May only do autos if I cant figure anything out.

bil

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
are you talking bout in preparation for next year? look into fast flowering strains. they are photo period plants that flip to flower sooner than normal photo period plants.

bil

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
so fast flowering strains are a new type of cannabis. lots of companies make em. i got mine from royal queen seeds. it's called speedy chile

Arthur

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Pressed white crack on quarts
I'd retitle your thread, asking for photo advice from growers in Canada and Alaska, we have a few around here. But you'll wanna grab their attention... we are stoners after all.