1. The 2019 Biggest Grow Battle in the World is currently under way! Round one has started, don't miss the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Another round is coming. I am happy to announce I will be releasing more through OES! Stay tuned for availability.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Now! We are working on some server stuff. Should not be a problem but you might notice some slowness or other quirky behaviour. Thanks for your patience as we build!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey everyone, we'd like to welcome the UK-based vendor Invisible Sun LED to the Autoflower Network!

Invisible Sun offers efficient lighting solutions to growers and we'll be doing a fully documented grow-and-show with some of their kit with a grower from our test team! Let's give them a big AFN hello and check them out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey guys just wanted to let you know that we have another USA based seed bank listed in the commercial section. Stop in and say hello!!
    Dismiss Notice

Overgrow Canada 2019 (100 free seeds)

Discussion in 'Canada' started by MesaBoogie, Jan 27, 2019.

1. MesaBoogie

MesaBoogie We live to survive our paradoxes

I understand all to well. I've caught some pretty big monsters myself. I decided to take a pic of her after all. I put her between a couple other ladies to save at least a little street cred.

Stix5.jpg

catfeesh and shumway like this.
  2. shumway

shumway Grumpy old fart! CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Holy crap! you weren't kidding when you said just a stick lol

Had a dark devil that kind of went like that,It did put out a couple little branches at the bottom but after that just grew straight up into a 26" budsicle :hump:

ZZZ 85.JPG

catfeesh and MesaBoogie like this.
  3. MesaBoogie

lol I know :crying::haha:

Maybe that's why he sends out 100 seeds. You could cram all 100 of them under 1 light.

catfeesh and shumway like this.
  4. catfeesh

catfeesh Welcome to the CannaZone

I thought it was a strain used for hemp seed production?
    Here's a football on a 'stick' that I grew out in 2017, the wind eventually had it's way with it.
    Frosty, but I get no effect from smoking it. That said it did seem to help with seasonal allergies...
    freedom dreem - Copy.jpg

MesaBoogie likes this.
  5. MesaBoogie

I was hoping the High CBD would help with my arthritis and my Neuropathy. Looking at mine I feel like I should be at a campfire , and I've got my nice long stick ready to roast some marsh mellows, except some jerk put Mini Marshmellows on mine !

catfeesh likes this.
  6. catfeesh

catfeesh Welcome to the CannaZone

Ha!, yeah I know what you mean. I had a few duds show up.
    If you can trust the strain info, there should be some good CBD in there.

MesaBoogie likes this.
  7. Gregothegreat

Gregothegreat Welcome to the CannaZone

Currently Smoking:
    Gg#4, Green Crack, Texada Timewarp, Blue cheese
    If your looking for cbd with a bit of a buzz you should try dinafem industrial cbd plant. It's profile is 1 to 1 or 2 to 1 cbd to thc, can't remember. I think these come in reg seeds and so you could breed and grow more. I'm soaking 6 seeds now that are industrial cbd plant and an accidental cross of something that hermies in my grow. As far as I'm concerned having and growing your own seed is a safety . This is a fledgling industry and who knows the direction it could go. I also have 100 over grow seeds I should plant in the town flower beds but I sure don't want them blowing hemp pollen near my grow.

MesaBoogie likes this.