1. OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

*** NEW - Flat Rate Shipping of $12.50 for orders outside the USA (Free US Shipping!) ***

Use Discount Code GRAND10 for 10% discount from your first order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

Dismiss Notice

2. Zamnesia Battle second leg 2019

Winner of the Zamnesia second leg Battle 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Only1Sky

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

3. Seed Stockers 2019 Second leg

Winner of the Seed Stockers second leg Battle

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Equatorial

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

4. Dinafem 2019 Second leg Battle

Winner of the Dinafem 2nd leg 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Vlad the Inhaler

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

5. Bomb Seed second leg 2019 !

Winner of Bomb Seeds 2nd leg Battle

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To hairyman

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

6. Lighting Battle 2nd leg 2019

Winner of the Lighting Battle 2nd leg 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Equatorial

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

7. Short Stuff 2019 2nd leg

Winner of the Short Stuff 2nd leg

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Frogster

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice
  8. All the Old Badges have been deleted to make way for New badges. Sorry to everyone who Lost any...
    Dismiss Notice

Overgrow test

Discussion in 'Optic Foliar' started by iampepe, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Slater

Slater Flowery Twats Staff Member Global Moderator

whoop whoop...I have found some on Amazon and they are based in the UK...should be with me by Weds/Thurs :woohoo1:

2. iampepe

iampepe Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    Double Grape
    Yeahl, i think the same thing happened. Whats the par level of that light at the distance this happened?

3. BigSm0

BigSm0 C O B S H O P . N E T AFN Authorized Vendor

Well I have to say Pepe's looks like foliar spray burn which I have seen many times in the past. The 50w cob with the lenses looks like a 100w cob then to add 6 of them and the monos is some insane amounts of light. Optic foliar is tested with lights on I just wonder what it was tested with. If they say it's fine with a 1000w hps than I should rethink my comment.

As for rebel I think your is just from your feeding. I can take about a dozen photos of my plants that have the exact issue which I now overlook and don't even consider a problem anymore. The lower leaves always dip into the pots and are subject to getting wet when fed and watered. Even if I tried to dry them or wash the leaves with clean water they burnt up. I even see this a lot at our local grow shop when guys come in freaking thinking it's a major deficiency.

Par watts on the kind xl1000 is 168 and on the Amare 220. Not sure on the par mapping since I sent mine back before testing but the Amare is extremely high with the lenses on. There is also a coverage sacrifice with them on too.

archie gemmill, Waira, Pops and 4 others like this.
  4. BigSm0

BigSm0 C O B S H O P . N E T AFN Authorized Vendor

I think you will be impressed with the product Slater.
    I don't know if my recent success was from it but either way I'm sure it added to the help. I changed 2 things up and one was OF, the plants went from looking extremely deficient and super slowed growth to shooting sky high and perfect.

archie gemmill, Waira, Pops and 4 others like this.
  5. puggle6

puggle6 HydroPotato!

for what its worth..

I burnt my test girls on a day out in the sun a bit early, they both got a feed, my OF subject got a spray.

they both got same amount of sunburn and the OF test plant faired better by a good margin.

I made a mistake putting them out from under 600w Mh to my country's sun, even cooked myself early in the season.

I have a feeling that light type may effect the leaf cells differently, and radically mixing them could bring burn

I have observed different changes under t5 than mh or hps for example

however, my 2 test plants, both burned regardless of the OF. See my panicked update in my test thread

f6's

6. Slater

I'm looking forward to trying, its that increased growth in hight l'm looking for. So far so good on health on my first 2 grows but it I feel they could be taller.

Sent from mTalk

archie gemmill, Waira, Pops and 3 others like this.
  7. iampepe

iampepe Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    Double Grape
    Day 53
    The one I sprayed is way ahead of the other in flower development. The one I didn't spray has slowly grown to be a bit bigger overall. Been feeding FF trio 2 days on 1 off routine since their 3rd week. Currently 5 ml big bloom, 2-3 ml grow big and 5ml of tiger bloom. The one doesn't look to far off from harvest, super fast development.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

archie gemmill, Mizzo81, Pops and 7 others like this.
  8. Dudeski

Dudeski Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Fairy Frost by Portal
    Thats a beautiful main cola! great job bud.

archie gemmill, Waira, BigSm0 and 2 others like this.
  9. Slater

Looking great @iampepe can't wait to see the final results...:slap:

I was wondering when you stopped spraying. I have been using it on 3 of my lady's for about 2 wks now (started as soon as I got in the post) and have seen a difference, they seem very rampant. They have started there stretch now but have still a way to go.

10. Waira

Waira Growing strange,... Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Bum Wine, FugeueState, SexBud, C+2.0
    :eek1: :biggrin: :greenthumb:Holy poop tea Pepe'! No kidding about that flower development, it's like she went into a 10-14 day time warp--:coffee: :poof: :woohoo1: ....and both are looking very nice indeed, dense gummy bud in the making! How's the aroma so far? With that crazy cross, I can't even guess what they'll end up with... Huh, the FF trio.. have you checked out Trapper's grows? He's a top Q' bud factory, and the FF trio is his go-to nutes- :thumbsup: ... I like BB a lot, though it's so mild one can hardly call it a "fertilizer", more like a great supplement...
    ... I see some troubled leaves, can you get me some better pics of them? ...might be a Ca and P defc. combo-? How has the medium pH been?
    ... Good stuff Pepe', a solid test going down right here! :clapper: Time for some more cheek heating- :slap:-- and to issue a proper badge! :hump: :smokeout: :smoking: