Overwatered or too much light?

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Narkomando

Auto Warrior
Jul 21, 2019
Hello i want to show you my 2nd autoflower GROW but this Time i think i did something wrong cause i used a method wich is wetting soil before putting seedling there and i think it might be my problem but im not sure i'm coparing GROW daieries and i think im far far behind with mine strains.
Im using 2x cxb3590 @60w each and they are 80cm above seedlings.
I wet Main cointainer soil 1 day before putting seedlings there and Yes it didn't dry much.

Their "age" - 11 (14.07.19)days from first insert in cup and 7 days Old from first leaves.
Light or overwatered?

Attachments

Arthur

Auto Warrior
Gladiator level 1
Jun 3, 2017
Currently Smoking
Pressed white crack on quarts
Little ones don't need a lot of light, but from the pics my first question would be are your temps 80 to 85 and humidity 60 to 70? The curl is over transpiration, the tiny leaves are having a hard time keeping enough moisture. Now whether that is light intensity or other environmental things is the question.

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Jun 14, 2019
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
I think this is too strong light that curls leaves
hey @Narkomando and :welcome: to afn! :toke: and well, me own 2 ctz on the matter is that for their age, they look jus fine & nuthin to worry bout :thumbsup: archie is indeed right, in that at this point, all the construction is happenin underground, i.e. they're building their foundation...jus like when u build a house, ya can't build it without a good solid foundation to put it on in the first place, and that'z jus what the little bebez are doin at this point...jus wait, u ain't seen nuthin yet! :rofl: but ya, what are the tempz & rh-? also, u never want the soil stayin wet, or u run the risk of fungus gnatz, ahh! :yoinks: remember, it'z a weed, and can go without water for a few, no prob :thumbsup:

subbed! :pop: ppp

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Jun 14, 2019
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
I turned off 1 cob now it says i have 13k lux instead of 21k and i have 50% humid 84F
ok, the 50% rh soundz ok, but 84f is a wee hot, jus imho ;) u got fanz circulatin the air-? what about exhaust-? i'd try to get it down to at least 80f...but again, me no canna wizard & that'z jus me own opinion :thumbsup: ppp