• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Overwatered or too much light?

Narkomando

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hello i want to show you my 2nd autoflower GROW but this Time i think i did something wrong cause i used a method wich is wetting soil before putting seedling there and i think it might be my problem but im not sure i'm coparing GROW daieries and i think im far far behind with mine strains.
Im using 2x cxb3590 @60w each and they are 80cm above seedlings.
I wet Main cointainer soil 1 day before putting seedlings there and Yes it didn't dry much.

Their "age" - 11 (14.07.19)days from first insert in cup and 7 days Old from first leaves.
Light or overwatered?

Attachments

Narkomando

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Thank you i Will keep and eye on them im waiting for lights on and i Will put air circulator at cointainer level to dry quicker abd i think more air more oxygen.

boaty mcboatface

stoner kitten
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Admins bullshit
they just wee green things for the first week 10 days,its all going on under the ground till then.
a few plants a diff ages in 3L pots so may look bigger than they are.
day9cosmic queen day  9.JPGday6 forgotten cookies day 6.JPGday11 grapey walter 6L a day 11.JPGday 7indica walter day7.JPG
you doin ok :pass:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Arthur

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Pressed white crack on quarts
Little ones don't need a lot of light, but from the pics my first question would be are your temps 80 to 85 and humidity 60 to 70? The curl is over transpiration, the tiny leaves are having a hard time keeping enough moisture. Now whether that is light intensity or other environmental things is the question.

Narkomando

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I turned off 1 cob now it says i have 13k lux instead of 21k and i have 50% humid 84F

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
I think this is too strong light that curls leaves
hey @Narkomando and :welcome: to afn! :toke: and well, me own 2 ctz on the matter is that for their age, they look jus fine & nuthin to worry bout :thumbsup: archie is indeed right, in that at this point, all the construction is happenin underground, i.e. they're building their foundation...jus like when u build a house, ya can't build it without a good solid foundation to put it on in the first place, and that'z jus what the little bebez are doin at this point...jus wait, u ain't seen nuthin yet! :rofl: but ya, what are the tempz & rh-? also, u never want the soil stayin wet, or u run the risk of fungus gnatz, ahh! :yoinks: remember, it'z a weed, and can go without water for a few, no prob :thumbsup:

subbed! :pop: ppp

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
I turned off 1 cob now it says i have 13k lux instead of 21k and i have 50% humid 84F
ok, the 50% rh soundz ok, but 84f is a wee hot, jus imho ;) u got fanz circulatin the air-? what about exhaust-? i'd try to get it down to at least 80f...but again, me no canna wizard & that'z jus me own opinion :thumbsup: ppp