1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, we're officially live on the new server but we're finding some errors being thrown out when it comes to image uploads; we're working hard on getting things fixed up so it's a smooth process again so please bear with us!

Please report any bugs in the Announcements forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. General Battle 2019. First Leg Winner was The Mugwamp with his Dutch Passion Auto Critical Orange Punch. Grown under 250w hps dual spectrum lights. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Winner of the Mephisto First Leg Battle was MrOldBoy with Mephisto Sam's Crack..in Living Organic oils under Optic4 lights. CONGRATULATIONS MrOldBoy
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Winner of the Lighting Battle. First Leg 2019 is Iriee Vibez with a Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG under a mix of Kind Led ..RapidLED COBs and Chilled Logic Puck. CONGRATULATIONS.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to Mesaboogie who Won the Dinafem 1st Leg Battle 2019 Well Grown....
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Seed Stockers First Leg Battle 2019 was Won by our own woody... CONGRATULATIONS woody...Taking one for the Staff Team...
    Dismiss Notice

GROW BATTLES Perpetual Auto Battle 2020

Discussion in 'Live Grow Battles' started by Mossy, Mar 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mizzo81

Mizzo81 Canna grower CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

Lol I’m gonna break out the t5’s for the veggies too. Probably wind up starting more canna beans under it though lol. I see light I wanna put a lady there.

Growtogrow, Dabber, hairyman and 3 others like this.
  2. Archaic

Archaic Flushing is a myth!

Currently Smoking:
    a corncob pipe
    So basically I just do weekly updates and take pictures of my two favorite plants each year and I can win badges and bragging rights? Sign me up!

Wait - if @archie gemmill does this we probably don't have a chance, he is the definition of perpetual grow.

3. Mossy

Mossy Daenerys Targaryen Staff Member Site Administrator

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon
    :crying:

4. archie gemmill

archie gemmill and NOT tetley Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    Correction Continuously Smoking
    if it starts every 3rd monday and finishes every 3rd friday im in @Archaic :smokeit:
    :pighug:

5. Bailey

Bailey Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Global Moderator

This would suit me better aswell so that I could just keep growing strains out instead of holding space for a few weeks for start dates

6. Dabber

Dabber Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 3)

Currently Smoking:
    Bubba Trouble, GWK x BT
    @Mossy @Mañ'O'Green :idea:why not instead of 2 legs just do 1 big battle that runs December to December. We do our own threads pick our battle plant day 30 thats when we get code to enter battle thread to contain only pics of that plant for said battle. Do a sitcky thread in Vendor Section for battle plant pics limit 2 plant entry for said battle . :shrug: just stoner thinking.

7. E Grower

E Grower Did I see what? Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    SAG Northern Lights Blue Glue, TBC Triangle Dragon
    Hey Dabber. :toke:

That would be a great way to handle it. :thumbsup:

Growtogrow, hairyman and BCBudlady like this.
  8. Mossy

Mossy Daenerys Targaryen Staff Member Site Administrator

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon
    @Dabber I have laid out the suggestion in Battle Team HQ...but ..some are US..so they won't see/comment until tonight.

Suggestion is have 2 Perpetual Battles ONLY.
    Replace every other Battle with..

1 Perptual Indoor Auto/Photo

1 Perpetual Outdoor Auto/Photo

2 Final poll dates. 4.20 and End Oct..so we get a #CannaPrideparade #flashyourbush Party on both poll dates.

No Fixed Start date..join when you want...but 2 Finish/poll dates.

Indoor/outdoor auto or photo ...our season or Aus season...absolutely everything I can Think of covered.

When we have had a Talk...I'll let you know...:headbang:

Dabber, blue, Growtogrow and 3 others like this.
  9. Only1Sky

Only1Sky Even a blind man knows when the sun is shining. CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

Currently Smoking:
    Dianfem OG Kush, Fastbuds Californian Snow, Mephisto Alien vs Triangle
    I'm also interested in this scheme, and would find it convenient to participate for several of the reasons previously stated. But I'd be sad if we suddenly threw out and killed all the existing grow battle events. There's lots that's very nice, cozy and instructional about a defined and focused grow based on a specific style, breeder, etc. Most important, is the ability to actually follow the thread. When a thread has hundreds of posts (Biggest GrowBattle 2019 gets about 7 pages a day!) it becomes overwhelming. Some of us don't have the time to keep up and once you fall behind .... well, enough said. Anyway, good luck working this out. Should be interesting.

10. Padawan1972

Padawan1972 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

This would be great!..all I run is perpetual, but I will be taking a hiatus after these battle plants are harvested until August or September of this year.

Growtogrow, hairyman and BCBudlady like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.