• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Perpetually Automatic/ Seedstockers Wedding Glue/ Solo Cup Competition

Seed Stockers

Perpetually Automatic

Loyal to the Soil
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White Crack / Fat Pete’s Cookies
no problem and I'm confident you will do great also remember you can do a few if you fancy and pick your entrant out of them at day 30
And we're off, good luck bud. :goodluck: Don't let sh1t phase you:dizzy:

What's your medium & lights?
Thank you very much to both of you. Yeah @St. Tom think I’ll be setting at least 1 more away.

@The Bedroom Gardener UK I’ll be growing in biobizz light mix using their nutes also. I’ll start here under a 120w 4000k qb then move her to 2 240w 3500k qbs in the flower tent.

The Bedroom Gardener UK

Dragon Abuser
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Cannabis, in all its forms.
Thank you very much to both of you. Yeah @St. Tom think I’ll be setting at least 1 more away.

@The Bedroom Gardener UK I’ll be growing in biobizz light mix using their nutes also. I’ll start here under a 120w 4000k qb then move her to 2 240w 3500k qbs in the flower tent.
Nice, as you're soil based then watch for overwatering - so easy to do in these little pots.

Perpetually Automatic

Loyal to the Soil
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White Crack / Fat Pete’s Cookies
I want to start mine but feels premature with no beans in hand yet :rofl:
You could start and just write down how you visualise everything going… lol. Sorry, I hope your seeds get to you soon and look forward to your journal.

Last edited:
Seed Stockers