Petition For stickers

• MOTM rules:
    - When submitting phase opens, you are authorized to upload up to a maximum number of medias (configured by the admin).
    - Once submitting phase ends, voting phase starts and you will be able to vote for your preferred media.
    - At the end of the voting phase, the winner will be awarded !

stoney 91

Trichome farmer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jul 26, 2015
Currently Smoking
washing machine
@Mossy I keep setting these AFN stickers in battle images and I'm jealous. I want a afn trichome crown.

Anyone else feel free to voice your opinion about favoritism because @bushmasterar15
And @SOOTDAWG both have one and I've seen others:sadcry:
a few people chipped in together to get them made limited amount but i do think afn is setting up some kind of online store for afn merch mossy may be able to give more info on that

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jan 2, 2011
Currently Smoking
Dragon
@Mossy I keep setting these AFN stickers in battle images and I'm jealous. I want a afn trichome crown.

Anyone else feel free to voice your opinion about favoritism because @bushmasterar15
And @SOOTDAWG both have one and I've seen others:sadcry:
:crying: yeah @STILLSMOKIN ..the staff just jumped on a vista print multiple buy deal and shared them out...:crying:

Our inhouse Design Slave...cough [email protected] :worship:..is arranging AFN/HOTT print stuff at zazzle..I Think....:biggrin:

but he got stuck with the New HOTT designs too...so it has delayed things...

An AFN/HOTT mug or sticker will be acceptable as Battle code in start up and end photos...:coffee:

IMG_0299.JPG

I'll have to get mine upgraded...:biggrin:

Machamillion

Auto Warrior
Aug 14, 2019
Southern Ontario, Canada
Currently Smoking
Santa Marta haze, Canuk cookies, peanut butter breathe
I would love a sticker!