PH Testing

• Is sex pre-determined in regular (non-feminized) cannabis seeds? Give us your opinions and thoughts on the subject!

Click Here for the Thread!
  • Win Bruce Banner
S

stylez

If this is a thread in another section, my apologies.:grat:
Thought we could start a body Ph testing results here. For when this starts to take off.:bong:

Mine tested at 7.8 this morning. Guess Ill check every couple of days.

The Squid

Spaced-out CephaloMOD
Feb 26, 2012
Mossy has or had one somewhere with a ton of great info in it. I can't seem to find it though.

S

stylez

Yeah I couldnt seem to find it either. Figured if it was found, it could just be merged up, ya know:bong:

The Squid

Spaced-out CephaloMOD
Feb 26, 2012
Seems like it was somehow or for some reason deleted. I was sure that she posted it but I don't see it anywhere on her posted threads. Dang.

JM

Ethical Farming & Ferts Guru
Jan 2, 2011
np.... just remember to :checkph: :pee:

south

Auto Warrior
Oct 14, 2012
Hey stylez, JM, squid, do yall know if adjusting your body's ph will help with my scalp acne..? I've never tested my ph levels but i know it cant be good because of my horrible diet, no exercise. But when i was healthy, i still suffered from the scalp acne.. ive been having it since middle school. any info is greatly appreciated

JM

Ethical Farming & Ferts Guru
Jan 2, 2011
Not sure on that mate... but my guess is yes... at least a little... if nothing else you'll FEEL a whole lot better and have WAY MORE energy... :toke:

I had horrible acne when i was a teenager... but it has since passed... thats a fantastic question... I'll bet we could correlate it to ph low.. :pee: :smokeit:

Duck Commander

Bio-Bizz Organics
Jun 13, 2012
Yes there was a very indepth Body PH thread but as JM said :poof: TBMed But Mossy was saying how she was going to try get it back your PH Stylez is good when i first started to do mine it was 5.4 But make sure when testing your urine that you :checkph:first Pee of the day As the PH is more stable as it has sat for hours and if checking body Saliva for PH Swallow a few times to rid any excess saliva as this can give you an inaccreate reading :beast: