• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Photo period question

Brother Earth 73

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
After finding out that my autos were photos,I switched them from 18/6 to 12/12 to start flowering. They are now flowering and my question is do I leave them at 12/12 or do I switch them back to 18/6? This is my first indoor grow and common sense tells me to leave them on 12/12 but I have some people telling me to go back to 18/6? What should I do? Thanks for any advice.

automan2

There comes a time in the lives of men....
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blackstone
Actually, its kinda absolute to leave them on 12/12 unless you wanna veg more into going herm.....personally, I run all my plants on 12/12, auto and photo and have for 15 yrs. No where do you find that autos REQUIRE 24 or 18 or any other lighting schedule....ONLY that they can handle it....Crunching #'s long ago, the % of yield increase vrs % of cost incurred simply does not justify me running any more than I do.

Last edited:

doobydoobydo

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
So autos on 12/12 do as good and crop as heavy as on 20/4 ?