1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, we're officially live on the new server but we're finding some errors being thrown out when it comes to image uploads; we're working hard on getting things fixed up so it's a smooth process again so please bear with us!

Please report any bugs in the Announcements forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. General Battle 2019. First Leg Winner was The Mugwamp with his Dutch Passion Auto Critical Orange Punch. Grown under 250w hps dual spectrum lights. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Winner of the Mephisto First Leg Battle was MrOldBoy with Mephisto Sam's Crack..in Living Organic oils under Optic4 lights. CONGRATULATIONS MrOldBoy
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Winner of the Lighting Battle. First Leg 2019 is Iriee Vibez with a Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG under a mix of Kind Led ..RapidLED COBs and Chilled Logic Puck. CONGRATULATIONS.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to Mesaboogie who Won the Dinafem 1st Leg Battle 2019 Well Grown....
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Seed Stockers First Leg Battle 2019 was Won by our own woody... CONGRATULATIONS woody...Taking one for the Staff Team...
    Dismiss Notice

Indoor Grow PHOTOS/CLONES/AUTOS 2019

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by stoney 91, Nov 28, 2018.

1. stoney 91

stoney 91 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    maple sherbert
    hello all this will be my main thread for 2019 so what have we ahead of us alot of different strains and breeders dutch passion . seedstockers. mephisto. ripper seeds. and super sativa seed club just to name a few there will e a couple more il add as i pick them up later in the year not to mention some unreleased strains from certain companys that are coming next year il be running most plants in autopots apart from any reg seed runs to be able have a good female ratio the space is a 120 x 120 tent with a telos-008 and a 600w hps as lighting so thats it for now it will be a few weeks before i get everything in order so for now il leave you with a pic of what sort of things i hope are to come this was from last summer some glueberry og
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    first of the black friday orders has arrived cant wait to start poppin these
    IMG_20181128_132054.jpg IMG_20181117_153210.jpg
    these are my stash of DP and others probly need another 4 tents for all this :crying: IMG_20181117_153226.jpg
    TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  2. TheMongol

TheMongol Mongol Madness Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Nothing
    Haha, nice Seed collection, looks like mine:crying:getting a seat and watch:aha:

3. cdnBuddy

cdnBuddy Welcome to the CannaZone

Is this what ever grower turns into, a seed hoarder?

I've got about 10 different strains already and have a ton more I want to grow, yet I'm on my first grow ever lol

4. stoney 91

Currently Smoking:
    maple sherbert
    its a bug a good few of us get have to stop myself going overbored and tell myself even if everything goes perfect and well timed its still only possible to do 5or 6 grows a year

5. stoney 91

Currently Smoking:
    maple sherbert
    small update on this thread i have got 3 candy dawg kush and two og kush photo periods vegging in my freinds tent right now hopeing to have them here in the next two weeks ready for 12/12 then its full steam ahead
    :pass:
    lol i was so hopefull its april now still no plants

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  6. archie gemmill

archie gemmill and NOT tetley Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    Correction Continuously Smoking
    :smoker:Dang nice selection :smokeit:
    Good luck n keep er lit
    :pighug:

7. woody

woody When nothing is going right, go left Staff Member Global Moderator

Any updates in here dude. You going to open a seed bank? :biggrin:
    :pass::pass:

8. stoney 91

Currently Smoking:
    maple sherbert
    added more to the collection since then haha its a sickness really hoping to get things going by the end of next week driving me nuts waiting

9. woody

woody When nothing is going right, go left Staff Member Global Moderator

I know that feeling too well!

10. TheMongol

TheMongol Mongol Madness Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Nothing
    What does it mean the beans are cooking? Party on the run?