Indoor Grow Pink Kush CBD/Babushka Black/Afghani #1

• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

heelo

Auto Warrior
Apr 3, 2019
Hey all, first grow of a tiny Amnesia is almost wrapped and I've got a few others to document (all autos). Here's the scoop:

-2 Pink Kush CBDs from Seedsman. 4 and 5 weeks old, one is starting to flower, the other is showing preflowers.

-1 Babushka Black from Kalashnikov Seeds. Roughly 4 weeks old, the stock is almost as thick as my heirloom tomatoes and has great looking leaves so far. Very excited to watch this one flower :)

-1 Afghani [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] from Sensi Seeds. This one just barely broke the surface today. Hoping it'll produce some nice charras.

All are growing in my raised bed with some super soil purchased from The Worm Farm except the Babushka Black which is growing in a ~3gal container with Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil.

All plants are being supplementally fertilized with Kellogs organic tomato food for veg, and Dr. Earth's organic flower and bud food for flowering.

The only major issue so far has been a thunderstorm that beat up one of the Pink Kush plants. It was laying over, but luckily didn't break. Got her a support rod now.

Without further ado, pics!

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

heelo

Auto Warrior
Apr 3, 2019
Temps jumped up into the 90s today, and the plants loved it!

The Babushka Black is definitely the hardiest out of all of then so far. It's jumped up to 2.5ft tall with a stem that is almost the size of a dime all the way up. Pics below.

Afghani has poked its head out and is working on the first two leaves.

heelo

Auto Warrior
Apr 3, 2019
Pink Kush is turning out to be more of a purple Kush. Both are about 3 weeks into flower and are looking good.

The Babushka Black is about 2 weeks into flower and is a giant. I'm hoping this thing puts on some weight over the next month, the black buds are going to look great.

heelo

Auto Warrior
Apr 3, 2019
Looking good mate , maybe give them a little bump of nitrogen at this stage .
Thanks, I was thinking the same thing and just watered in some more N. Hoping they green back up

Reactions: Jraven

heelo

Auto Warrior
Apr 3, 2019
Some close ups. They're starting to get really frosty! The fade was due to watering and them being in late stage flower.

I'll probably chop the Pink Kush this weekend. I think I'll wait until week 3 of August for the Babushka Black, she's starting to get stinky around sunset :)

First 2 pics are PK, second 3 are BB.