• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Pistils on cotyledons (mutant seedling Sour Livers)

Phobos

Hydro vaped in heaven
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
SSxDG, Fantasmo Express, SODK
Hey guys, hope you are all doing well wherever you are.

I wanted to share with you my tiny siamese mutant. She showed pistils right after the cotyledons showed off. Never seen this. Plus she has a siamese attached on her shoulder. I will let her grow and eventually keep you updated. Hope you will see some because I haven't the best camera.

She is alive since the 22nd august. She's really small (the rockwool was a little saturated + I was maybe too generous with my nutes drops) but since yesterday she bulked up. Tiny pretty specimen :) I've planted few days ago a Fugue state for my mental health, curious how she will taste.

The Sour Livers batch (purchased at Mephisto eu) that I had wasn't the best. On 5 seeds 2 where siamese and 2 seeds didn't popped.

I've attached the global picture of my tent, Sour Livers on the left / Fugue State on the right / experience with tomatoes (in Biobizz lightmix) on the back.

IMG_20210827_133101.jpg
P8270020.JPG
P9040008.JPG
P9040010.JPG

Have the best day everyone !

Last edited: