• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Plant Manipulation: Supercropping

lunarman

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Ok thanks alot will do. . Also dnt know if anyone has tried or heard of this. But those clear rolling papers a friend just told me to buy a pack keep them in my tent, if it happens again to get them soaked and wrap the broken part of stalk or stem with them.. he said they are made with plant glucose and will help it heal . Is there truth to this. I have seen the clear papers but never bought them. .
You can also use super glue on plants just like we do for open wounds on our bodies. I had a side branch partially break off the main stem from too much bondage. it was a bitch to tape it so I glued it instead. Works better than tape in some cases.

G.Leave

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
You can also use super glue on plants just like we do for open wounds on our bodies. I had a side branch partially break off the main stem from too much bondage. it was a bitch to tape it so I glued it instead. Works better than tape in some cases.
I read about the use of superglue, but never tried it...truth be told when i get a branch split, its usually a MAJOR issue!!

blueberry storm damage, light pythium.JPG

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
I keep grafting tape handy for super cropping and accidents.

G.Leave

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I use vinyl green plastic plant tape...works good and super cheap and available in the dollar store.

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
I use vinyl green plastic plant tape...works good and super cheap and available in the dollar store.

Grafting tape is paraffin coated so it seals the wound from air and healing is much faster with less chance for infection. It is inexpensive and should be available at any good nursery.

G.Leave

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Grafting tape is paraffin coated so it seals the wound from air and healing is much faster with less chance for infection. It is inexpensive and should be available at any good nursery.
I'll keep an eye out for some for sure!! I hate going into nurseries around here though....even when my wife go into them for veggies supplies, the people that often run these businesses are totally straight laced, and just by looking at me assume i am buying their crappy soils for growing weed...LOL

There is one store though that will likely have it, and they are good people, and know us.(we buy our animal feed from them as well as other stuff like veggies and berry plants)

phunkyphenos413

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Slurricane ix , mac , mimosa , white chocolate ,pbb, slurricane ix, frosted apricots. Slurrup , titanimal , terple , purpletrex#8 x purplehulk , slurricane7 s1, big buffalo ,frost giant , platinumcandyxplatinumkishmints, project t, lung butter, runts, candy jar, full throttle,
So I just came home from work my split stalk didnt seem to stunt the plant at all. The main cola turned right up for the light and bottom branches are same height now .

phunkyphenos413

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Slurricane ix , mac , mimosa , white chocolate ,pbb, slurricane ix, frosted apricots. Slurrup , titanimal , terple , purpletrex#8 x purplehulk , slurricane7 s1, big buffalo ,frost giant , platinumcandyxplatinumkishmints, project t, lung butter, runts, candy jar, full throttle,
I just wana say thankyou to everyone on the site . Your all a big help and inspiration. I am definitely jealous of alot of your plants and hope someday people look at mine and feel the same way. And I can help them someday the way everyone helps me .