• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Plant Manipulation: Supercropping

G.Leave

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
So I just came home from work my split stalk didnt seem to stunt the plant at all. The main cola turned right up for the light and bottom branches are same height now .
Sweet! Not a surprise really. Usually unless it breaks off clean they repair damage just fine

phunkyphenos413

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Slurricane ix , mac , mimosa , white chocolate ,pbb, slurricane ix, frosted apricots. Slurrup , titanimal , terple , purpletrex#8 x purplehulk , slurricane7 s1, big buffalo ,frost giant , platinumcandyxplatinumkishmints, project t, lung butter, runts, candy jar, full throttle,
Does anyone use the living soil ? I have vermisoi organic l and I jus got a free bag of sohum living soil. I have the full line of organic veg+bloom nutes I run with the vermisoil. But this said that I dnt need nutes . Should I mix the 2 soils or just not use the sohum? .
20180510_184318.jpg
20180510_184349.jpg

Jraven

going where the wind don't blow so strange
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Harvest season variety
I'm not sure what I think of the Sohum, I tried a brief side by side comparison with my soil and it didn't perform as well with seedlings. Doesn't mean it wont grow a plant That wasn't a very conclusive test. I guess I didn't like the texture, it was too light for me and I had a heck of a time with it drying out too quickly...but that's just the learning curve lol .I got it to see if might be suitable as part of a mix,and it might be. I probably wont get more.
@Aspen

Mike20132

Lies can become truths, if we let them.
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Wedding Cake, Colorado Cookies, Forum Stomper
So I just came home from work my split stalk didnt seem to stunt the plant at all. The main cola turned right up for the light and bottom branches are same height now .
Good news! Tough little plants, aren't they?

E Grower

Did I see what?
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
SAG Northern Lights Blue Glue & Zamnesia seeds Amnesia Haze
Great tutorial. :thumbsup: Than you :d5:

Autobot-J

Listen, Learn, Grow
Reaction score
Excellent work man. Thank you for your time and efforts @G.Leave :worship:
Great read! And perfect, accurate information! Well done sir! I will be sure to tag you in, to my first documented grow, middle of next month:headbang:
Waiting on biotabs goodies and after spring break vaca' Will be rocking Mephisto.

You the man! Keep up the great work!

Jean-O

www.jeanosgenetics.com
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Straw Dog, Grape Cheese, VooDoo, The Duke
Another great read! And a technique I enjoy using. Something I've read and also believe to b true is harming ur plants i.e. supercropping, stalk splitting, and defoliation can increase the THC in your plants by upping its natural defenses to protect itself ( its thc ) a psychoactive that the plant uses as a deterrent.

EP3

Legalise personal grows
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Seedstockers Gelato 41
:slap:
Nice. Thanks for taking the time to do this.