• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Plates on the way.

Mizzo81

Canna grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Ordered a set of 3x5 plates they should be arriving Monday or Tuesday. Gotta get out and get a press today or tomorrow. What’s the best size pucks I was thinking 2” round or square that would give a half inch on each side of the plate. Suggestions. Where to get and what size. Raw pre cut sheets silicone coated or not. R they all coated? Lol newbie sorry for the questions thanks for the help.

Mizzo81

Canna grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Also ordered the dabpress bamboo rosin set. Looked like a nice set to start with. Was gonna get some cheap clay sculpting tools but then the silicone sheet and containers add up. Found the container bulk 100 for $28. But still wind up spending more then just buying the kit.

Mizzo81

Canna grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Looking like dabpress leading the way on pricing and product. Freakin dyin over here waiting to squish my first bud. And take my first hit of rosin

seven of nine

stoner kitten
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Admins bullshit
new toys :woohoo:very neat looking kit :thumbsup:
from the other side of the pond but when it comes to sillycones stuffs i swap dab to kitchenware,and the same gear is not the same price :eyebrows:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Mizzo81

Canna grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Did a little pressing today. And enjoyed my first bit of rosin. Still have to order up a pre press mold. But making do for now. Also gonna cut a piece of non slip silicone mat for under the plate so it doesn’t move. I like the bamboo box and the kit inside also. Gonna practice squishing bud tomorrow too. I’m sure I’ll get better at it. Plates seem of quality as does the heat controller. Haven’t messed with temps yet came at 190 and seems to get a nice light color rosin

M

Machamillion

Really been enjoying making my own rosin. Need a rig for smoking it. Been coating my bud with it.
what temps and duration you finding the best results at? I have been pressing at 180 and 90 seconds, also tried at 220 with bud at 45 seconds and didn't seem to work as good.
:jointman: