1. OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code GRAND10 for 10% discount from your first order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

Dismiss Notice
  2. All the Old Badges have been deleted to make way for New badges. Sorry to everyone who Lost any...
    Dismiss Notice

Plates on the way.

Discussion in 'DabPress' started by Mizzo81, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Mizzo81

Mizzo81 Canna grower Gladiator Level 2

Ordered a set of 3x5 plates they should be arriving Monday or Tuesday. Gotta get out and get a press today or tomorrow. What’s the best size pucks I was thinking 2” round or square that would give a half inch on each side of the plate. Suggestions. Where to get and what size. Raw pre cut sheets silicone coated or not. R they all coated? Lol newbie sorry for the questions thanks for the help.

Tags:
    archie gemmill likes this.
  2. Mizzo81

Also ordered the dabpress bamboo rosin set. Looked like a nice set to start with. Was gonna get some cheap clay sculpting tools but then the silicone sheet and containers add up. Found the container bulk 100 for $28. But still wind up spending more then just buying the kit.

archie gemmill likes this.
  3. Mizzo81

Looking like dabpress leading the way on pricing and product. Freakin dyin over here waiting to squish my first bud. And take my first hit of rosin

4. Mizzo81

Plates arrived Monday press arrived today. Assemble tomorrow and hopefully squish away.

5. archie gemmill

archie gemmill Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

new toys :woohoo:very neat looking kit :thumbsup:
    from the other side of the pond but when it comes to sillycones stuffs i swap dab to kitchenware,and the same gear is not the same price :eyebrows:
    good luck n keep er lit
    :pighug:

bushmasterar15 and Mizzo81 like this.
  6. Mizzo81

Did a little pressing today. And enjoyed my first bit of rosin. Still have to order up a pre press mold. But making do for now. Also gonna cut a piece of non slip silicone mat for under the plate so it doesn’t move. I like the bamboo box and the kit inside also. Gonna practice squishing bud tomorrow too. I’m sure I’ll get better at it. Plates seem of quality as does the heat controller. Haven’t messed with temps yet came at 190 and seems to get a nice light color rosin

7. Mizzo81

Really been enjoying making my own rosin. Need a rig for smoking it. Been coating my bud with it.

bushmasterar15 likes this.