Latest photos

Group events

DabPress

Plates on the way.

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Gladiators
Mar 31, 2017
Ordered a set of 3x5 plates they should be arriving Monday or Tuesday. Gotta get out and get a press today or tomorrow. What’s the best size pucks I was thinking 2” round or square that would give a half inch on each side of the plate. Suggestions. Where to get and what size. Raw pre cut sheets silicone coated or not. R they all coated? Lol newbie sorry for the questions thanks for the help.

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Gladiators
Mar 31, 2017
Also ordered the dabpress bamboo rosin set. Looked like a nice set to start with. Was gonna get some cheap clay sculpting tools but then the silicone sheet and containers add up. Found the container bulk 100 for $28. But still wind up spending more then just buying the kit.

archie space gemmill

Chat disabled.i cant read it,so use pm
Staff member
Global Moderator
Feb 23, 2014
new toys :woohoo:very neat looking kit :thumbsup:
from the other side of the pond but when it comes to sillycones stuffs i swap dab to kitchenware,and the same gear is not the same price :eyebrows:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Gladiators
Mar 31, 2017
Did a little pressing today. And enjoyed my first bit of rosin. Still have to order up a pre press mold. But making do for now. Also gonna cut a piece of non slip silicone mat for under the plate so it doesn’t move. I like the bamboo box and the kit inside also. Gonna practice squishing bud tomorrow too. I’m sure I’ll get better at it. Plates seem of quality as does the heat controller. Haven’t messed with temps yet came at 190 and seems to get a nice light color rosin

Reactions: Machamillion

Machamillion

Auto Warrior
Aug 14, 2019
Southern Ontario, Canada
Currently Smoking
Santa Marta haze, Canuk cookies, peanut butter breathe
Really been enjoying making my own rosin. Need a rig for smoking it. Been coating my bud with it.
what temps and duration you finding the best results at? I have been pressing at 180 and 90 seconds, also tried at 220 with bud at 45 seconds and didn't seem to work as good.
:jointman: