• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Platinum 300 tester

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
I just got one of these badboys. I will be starting some seedlings under it then put a Moby dick by dinafem right under this extra bright led. She is a powerful 300 watt light with a stellar rep. Unboxing and hanging will be tomorrow.

TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing
I just got one of these badboys. I will be starting some seedlings under it then put a Moby dick by dinafem right under this extra bright led. She is a powerful 300 watt light with a stellar rep. Unboxing and hanging will be tomorrow.
Cheers F.N
with Platinum you're at it!
:pass:

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Here is the un-boxing and hanging of this industrial strength led light my new PLATINUM 300. Man it is bright and a total different spectrum then any other light I own a very deep RED and it is the most powerful 300 watt light I have tried. And the first veg and bloom light I have ever owned. I just have it on veg.
IMG_8243.JPG
IMG_8244.JPG
IMG_8246.JPG
IMG_8247.JPG

I will be growing Buds the size of well like the size of this one if not bigger with this light emitting diode machine.
IMG_8248.JPG

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
That is to just start the seedlings. I will be spreading them out and growing one Dina Fem Moby Dick under it. You are not wrong my man @Jackson but you can start s few sprouts under it. Here is the one I will be growing under it. I have a 5X9X7 foot tent.
IMG_8265.JPG

PlatinumLEDTom

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
platinumgrowlights.com
Currently Smoking
Strawberry Cough
I have the same light. Noticed you have many plants under 1 P300. Don’t think it’s enough light.

Maybe I’m wrong.

@PlatinumLEDTom
two is the most I usually see under one of the P300's. More than that may be pushing it.

PlatinumLEDTom

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
platinumgrowlights.com
Currently Smoking
Strawberry Cough

:smoking:This will be fun F.N! Can't go wrong with the @Dinafem-Mark / Platinum combo. Looking forward to seeing the frosty results!