• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Forum Stomper, Skywalker, Jack Herer
Cool, that will help budget them in one at a time as well, several wins for smaller lights! I also contemplated going with 3 of the P150's and running them long ways in the shorter direction of the tent, if that makes sense. Would that be better yet?

Two smaller. It would be less of a hot spot dead center the one light.

MrOldBoy

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sam’s Crack / Gold Glue / 3 Bears OG
Cool, that will help budget them in one at a time as well, several wins for smaller lights! I also contemplated going with 3 of the P150's and running them long ways in the shorter direction of the tent, if that makes sense. Would that be better yet?
That’s the way I run my lite, perpendicular to the tent, but I have just the one larger light on a light rail rail, so no hot spots and good penetration, higher PAR than using two smaller lights but then more moving parts!

Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Forum Stomper, Skywalker, Jack Herer
I have a Viparspectra V600 and two Mars Hydro 300 old style and my temps stay under 78F and I am about to upgrade to a 6" fan, but maybe I won't if these run nice and cool?

That’s the way I run my lite, perpendicular to the tent, but I have just the one larger light on a light rail rail, so no hot spots and good penetration, higher PAR than using two smaller lights but then more moving parts!