1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, we're officially live on the new server but we're finding some errors being thrown out when it comes to image uploads; we're working hard on getting things fixed up so it's a smooth process again so please bear with us!

Please report any bugs in the Announcements forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. General Battle 2019. First Leg Winner was The Mugwamp with his Dutch Passion Auto Critical Orange Punch. Grown under 250w hps dual spectrum lights. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Winner of the Mephisto First Leg Battle was MrOldBoy with Mephisto Sam's Crack..in Living Organic oils under Optic4 lights. CONGRATULATIONS MrOldBoy
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Winner of the Lighting Battle. First Leg 2019 is Iriee Vibez with a Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG under a mix of Kind Led ..RapidLED COBs and Chilled Logic Puck. CONGRATULATIONS.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to Mesaboogie who Won the Dinafem 1st Leg Battle 2019 Well Grown....
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Seed Stockers First Leg Battle 2019 was Won by our own woody... CONGRATULATIONS woody...Taking one for the Staff Team...
    Dismiss Notice

please help with soil , urgent

Discussion in 'Grow Mediums & Containers' started by afshin, Mar 17, 2019.

?

Will it work well enough ?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no, try another mix

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. afshin

afshin Auto Warrior

hi
    i bought a mix with 60% compost - 20% peat moss - 15% vermiciulite 5% perlite
    will it work or should i change the whole thing to 30% peat moss - 30% compost - 25% perlite - 15% vermiculite

Tags:
    Mizzo81 likes this.
  2. Mizzo81

Mizzo81 Canna grower CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

If it seems nice and light and airy it should work. I don’t like buying peat since most is taken from peat bogs in Canada and it disturbs and affects the environment. Coco is a waste product of the food coconut business they take it and clean wash wheayver and sell it. For next time just a thought

CombatVetGrower and afshin like this.
  3. AutoWonders

AutoWonders Cannabidiol Heaven

Don't see why not. Most of the grow will come down to "your hands and your environment".

CombatVetGrower and afshin like this.
  4. AutoWonders

AutoWonders Cannabidiol Heaven

I've wondered from time to time just what goes on when peat bogs get got.

Mizzo81 likes this.
  5. Mizzo81

I’ve read a little about it don’t remember much other then I try not to harm or affect the environment too much with my hobby if I can help it and I decided to not use peat. Coco cheap easy big girls no problem

afshin and Chronic_ passion like this.
  6. afshin

afshin Auto Warrior

thank you ,feel better now ,:pass:
    perlite is pretty cheap here,i can add about 15-20%. do you think its worth going to store again ?

Mizzo81 likes this.
  7. Mizzo81

I don’t like any more then 30% perlite But that's in coco. I think I would keep it the same no more then 30 in your mix. The vermiculite is kinda like perlite?? I forget, so much out there I simplified and do coco/perlite/worm castings.

afshin likes this.