Poll on autopot failures

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Has an autopot (e.g. valve stuck) every failed on you?

• Yes, a part failed and caused major issues like tray overflows and flooding

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • No, never had one issue

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Had an issue but I think it was operator error (like bad mix of coco medium results in poor wicking)

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Had an issue with the overall system (like out of control roots and ever used pot socks/discs)

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

MidnightSun

on the tundra
Jan 30, 2019
Currently Smoking
907 Headband
For those having flooding issues, ours was flooding out the tube cut out. Zero nutrient build up..brand new actually. The water was just not shutting off because the Rear of the autovalve was to high and the internal float couldn't shut the water off before flooding. I shaved the rear of the autovalve so it would sit deeper / further down the mount. This fixed the problem just like i expected it to.
Provided is a picture. Just use a file to remove some of the material and remount. Repeat test.

Reactions: HemiSync