• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Poll on autopot failures

Has an autopot (e.g. valve stuck) every failed on you?

• Yes, a part failed and caused major issues like tray overflows and flooding

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • No, never had one issue

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Had an issue but I think it was operator error (like bad mix of coco medium results in poor wicking)

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Had an issue with the overall system (like out of control roots and ever used pot socks/discs)

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters

MidnightSun

on the tundra
Reaction score
For those having flooding issues, ours was flooding out the tube cut out. Zero nutrient build up..brand new actually. The water was just not shutting off because the Rear of the autovalve was to high and the internal float couldn't shut the water off before flooding. I shaved the rear of the autovalve so it would sit deeper / further down the mount. This fixed the problem just like i expected it to.
Provided is a picture. Just use a file to remove some of the material and remount. Repeat test.