• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

POT by NOIDS Herb Cooker for decarboxylation, infusion and extraction.

The Bedroom Gardener UK

Dragon Abuser
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Cannabis, in all its forms.

DCLXVI

For a solid review and visibility for a neat product.

EP3

Great review m85t

DCLXVI

Non smoker
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Old Man Kostas. Meraki!
Bump!

I hope more people see this. Great review! Especially the part about mentioning the smell. I know that is a serious consideration for a lot of us. Seems very similar to the Ardent but I can totally understand needing a product supported in your region. I look forward to some further updates/reviews as you use it more. (I've finally ordered an Ardent myself!)

EP3

Why was I not doing this years ago!?
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Seedstockers Gelato 41

bulldog1952

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
thank you for the review, have you used a solvent of any kind in your 'Noids Pot' yet......i have one, haven't used it yet, and considering making R.S.Oil for self medication...

DCLXVI

Non smoker
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Old Man Kostas. Meraki!
I think you need to be very careful with solvents in these type of sealed and heated devices.

The Bedroom Gardener UK

Dragon Abuser
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Cannabis, in all its forms.
thank you for the review, have you used a solvent of any kind in your 'Noids Pot' yet......i have one, haven't used it yet, and considering making R.S.Oil for self medication...
No, I've not used anything other than herb or hash in it yet. The alcohol looks to be quite expensive, especially as you evap it off & there's no re-claim. Don't think I'd use anything else 'solvent'-wise in it. I do like a good BHO run but would use my extractor tubes for that with a warm pan of water as it's safer.

Let us know how you get on if you do it though.

bulldog1952

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
thank you all for your replies, i will let you know how it turns out....