1. Auto Warriors/AFN T-Shirts now available! 11oz & 15oz mugs now available! Can & Bottle Koozies/Can Koolers now available! Mouse Pads now available! Stop by the Appalachian Groove Works Thread to see new AFN Gear! Much more to come!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone just an FYI, we are in the process of upgrading our server to a faster machine with better storage and security which should equate to better performance when browsing the site. We appreciate your guys and gals patience if there are any slow-downs or hiccups beyond the norm and when it's all said and done we're looking forward to seeing a faster running site! Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ever think to yourself "I have a great idea for a contest on AFN?" Now's your chance to show us what you've got! We're going to gather member suggested contests and put them to a community voted poll and the winning idea will be hosted as a contest on AFN with a donated vendor prize package! Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey guys, in an effort to consolidate forums and keep things from being redundant, we have decided to merge "Live Stoner Chat" and "Introductions" into one single forum. The Live Stoner Chat thread still exists and will be stickied at the top but that will be the new home for it and we're hoping that newcomers to the site will have to take that one less step to jump into our most popular thread on the site! Thanks for understanding and see you in the chat!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. AFN is now hiring volunteer member managers to help cover sections of the forum and particular areas of expertise! Send a PM to @Son of Hobbes for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

Power outage

Discussion in 'AFN Live Introductions & Stoner Chat' started by Foxhunter, Aug 12, 2017 at 3:45 PM.

1. Foxhunter

Foxhunter Welcome to the CannaZone

Currently Smoking:
    Ak47
    My electric has been out for about a hour now, of course it's lights on time,, will this effect anything???

Tags:
    diverdown likes this.
  2. diverdown

diverdown Welcome to the CannaZone

Shouldn't hurt it's happened to me few times

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Foxhunter likes this.
  3. Aunty Edna

Aunty Edna Welcome to the CannaZone

It will not hurt at all. The left overs in your fridge is the real worry lol

EvilScotsman and Foxhunter like this.
  4. Foxhunter

Foxhunter Welcome to the CannaZone

Currently Smoking:
    Ak47
    My chickens will eat the left overs,, lol

5. BigSm0

BigSm0 C O B S H O P . N E T CannaZonian

Put your ice in the fridge and keep the door shut as much as possible. I actually had a bad timer 2 grows back and didn't realize 3 plants were at 10 hour lights off. Still yielded well. I wouldn't worry one bit. Even a day or two shouldn't hurt much.

EvilScotsman and Foxhunter like this.
  6. EvilScotsman

EvilScotsman Eat,sleep,grow,repeat Auto Warriors

yeah man, ive gotta kill my mains for the grow constantly for various reasons. forget its off for a day at least every couple weeks and its not done them any harm. cant do it with photo plants tho.

Foxhunter likes this.