Preflower too early?

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Dirtyharry133

Auto Warrior
Jun 15, 2019
Hello guys,

These are auto amnesia (advancedseeds). They were meant to be grown 2-3 weeks inside and be moved to a guerilla spot so i didn't bother with pot size and soil composition. That was a mistake. Because of external factors they can not be moved until 4.5 weeks. Now they are 3 weeks old from sprout. I guess because of the small pots and lack of proper nutrients they got stunted but went into preflower. The soil is 1/2 coco 1/2 peatmoss with a small dose of slow release nutes.
Do you think they will recover? Are they too small to give a decent yield?
Thanks!

Attachments

Reactions: Chester

Chester

Honey Hugger ...
Jun 16, 2012
They look OK … 3 weeks is right on time to start flowering … outside in 10 days isn't optimal but it will work … make it a sunny spot … next time start them in Root Pouches w/ quality soil and the transplant will be seamless.

Dirtyharry133

Auto Warrior
Jun 15, 2019
They look OK … 3 weeks is right on time to start flowering … outside in 10 days isn't optimal but it will work … make it a sunny spot … next time start them in Root Pouches w/ quality soil and the transplant will be seamless.
Thanks. I was really curious to hear a second oppinion. I will do it properly next time. This year things just got a little crazy in the personal life at the wrong moment. Fortunately the dug holes are in the sunniest spot you can get. Not even a branch to make shadow

Reactions: Chester