Preparing for first indoor tent grow

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.

jackMgood

Auto Warrior
Apr 17, 2016
Currently Smoking
Cookies Kush
I have ordered a 48 by 48 by 78 tent and have all accessories coming in the next week or so. I will be using a xlenvce 1200W light with a true power draw of 235 Watts. I plan to grow some sweet seeds honey Peach CBD and some of their sweet skunk variety. I plan to grow two of each, thinking of using 20 to 25 gallon airpots, or grow bags. The biggest question is with this being my first in order to grow and trying to keep things simple what would be the best way for me to grow these plants? Any help or advice is appreciated thank you!

archie space gemmill

Chat disabled.i cant read it,so use pm
Staff member
Global Moderator
Feb 23, 2014
25 gal ? I use 1,3 and 6L pots.most folk say 3gals or 5 gals is plenty,unless its outdoors

:pass:
Good luck n keep er lit :pighug:

Reactions: jackMgood

Arthur

Auto Warrior
Gladiator level 1
Jun 3, 2017
Currently Smoking
Pressed white crack on quarts
First grow, keep it simple. A Quality soil, and a basic nute regiment. Learn how the plant grows and what your looking at before cranking up to grow monsters. I use 3 gallon indoor, 10 gallon outdoor for autos.

jackMgood

Auto Warrior
Apr 17, 2016
Currently Smoking
Cookies Kush
Update: All gear is here now so I have made a batch of soil with organic peat moss 40%, perlite 1/8 20% and 3/16 20%, organic earthworm castings 16%, and a kis organics nute pack to top it off 4%. Mixed it well today on a 12x8 tarp, watered to field capacity. Should be ready in about 2 weeks from what I understand. I have elected to go with (2) 2 gal grow bags of honey peach cbd, (2) 4 gal grow bags of sweet seeds sweet skunk, (2) 4 gal grow bags of sweet seeds sweet cheese. I'm psyched! :growing::smoking:

Last edited:

AutoWonders

CBD ROCKS
Jul 14, 2014
I have elected to go with (2) 2 gal grow bags of honey peach cbd,
I hope you have better luck with that strain than I have. I've grown two and 4 or 5 seeds crapped out. I really like the strain, but am gun shy now.

Last edited: