1. AFN branded gear available! Shirts, Mugs, Mouse/Dab Pads, Keychains, Magnets, Stickers, etc... Stop by the Merchandise Thread to see samples! Custom Work Welcomed! PM Rebel for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's back for season 2! ... This is one of the most fun, diverse Comp's we run, full of thrills, chills and spills! So slap that helmet on, grab your best beans and start bustin' moves... Boooiiiii! ... just check in with our fab' MC 912GreenSkell.....
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GO Canada.............
    Dismiss Notice

Project Cheapo LED Grow Lamp

Discussion in 'Do-It-Yourself LED Building' started by Banjacked, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Banjacked

Banjacked Welcome to the CannaZone

@DABaracuss

You wanted a pic of the blurple with and without the plastic, well here you go.

The two blurple strips on the right are with, the two side by side without. Not much difference, eh. That's why I wonder if they are 24v strip and that can be figured out with the first panel as that's hooked up to a PC power supply which has a +12vdc and a -12vdc output, and when you add that together you have a 24vdc supply. The worst that can happen is a little smoke and a fizzle.

Oh, flowers still growing, as you can see, I think she's doing ok.

Attached Files:

DABaracuss and Rollin_along like this.
  2. DABaracuss

DABaracuss DAB ON UM

Looking sexy in there man but be safe for sure.. Don't burn down the house..lol

3. Banjacked

Trust me, I know what I'm doing...

Hmm, another phrase up there with "Hold my beer and watch this!"

DABaracuss and Rollin_along like this.
  4. Banjacked

I know it's been a while, but after a couple of hiccups caused by me not reading labels and getting REALLY bad compost I found a good one which has led to this wee beastie, my 5th ever plant.

She's a White Haze Auto, 8 weeks old, first week and a half on 18/6 under a single LED replacement bulb, spent a few days under the LED panel on 18/6 before being left on 12/12 for the last 6 weeks or so. There's 13 such bud sites, most are bigger, they seem to be filling quite nicely. As you can see from the lack of pistils changing colour, there's still likely a good 3-4 weeks left to kill her, and considering I almost did that when I accidentally topped her by dropping the light, an early death is still quite possible.

Attached Files:

Rollin_along likes this.