1. Happy New Year Buds!!! If anyone tagged me or spoke to me directly about badges over the past several weeks or whenever... And I didn't issue them please contact me again. I know I missed some of you in the end of the year madness. Thanks Buds!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's that time again and this time it seems that we have quite the list of contenders. It's time for the winter Solo Cup Challenge. For more info look Here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All of the Grower of the Year 2018 Battle First Legs Start 1st Feb..Be there if you Dare. Grow cannabis Live with Friends on AFN.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Prize Winners please watch your mails...if you are not answering them..vendors can't send your prizes out..
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Festivus Month 1, Week 1 - Draw Your Favorite Festivus Staff Member Open for voting in the Festivus section. Drop in and Vote..tell them Mossy sent you..
    Dismiss Notice

Pulse Labs Tester Group

Discussion in 'Pulse Labs' started by wwwillie, Dec 4, 2017.

1. wwwillie

wwwillie AFN Vibe Guardian Staff Member Auto Warrior

Currently Smoking:
    Tangilope, bubba kush and some of this and some of that and...
    How can you not love this!

[​IMG]

I can directly see the changes as I make them and then have a record of it. Now I just need to annotate.

Duggy, okPeet, getpulse.co and 3 others like this.
  2. db003

db003 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZonian (Tier 1)

time for a update on my puff puff pass genetics auto grow in super soil!

I just gave all my plants a watering with some plain water and did some defoliation on the plants in the closet

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

all my PPP autos in the tent under 600w hps are in day #62 from sprout and the 2x autos in the closet under led panel are in day #49 from sprout

just in case anyone was wondering what autoflower strains I am growing in this grow they are

2x Glueberry Express Autoflower (Glueberry OG x Pineapple Express) x Auto#1 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators
    2x Silverback Autoflower (Gorilla Glue x White Widow) x Auto#3 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators
    2x GG x OG its a unreleased strain from Puff Puff Pass cultivators

the 2x autos in the closet under the led are

1x blackberry kush auto from Dutch passion
    1x dark devil auto from sweet seeds

001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG 006.JPG 007.JPG 008.JPG 010.JPG 011.JPG Screenshot-2018-1-12 Pulse App(0).png Screenshot-2018-1-12 Pulse App(1).png Screenshot-2018-1-12 Pulse App(2).png Screenshot-2018-1-12 Pulse App(3).png

3. Clix

Clix Star Wars time!! CannaZonian (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Easy Bud
    So I have some pics I' going to throw up of the info the pulse supplies. This probably has already been covered by others but it's good to see uniformity in results. This way you can see if the product has quality control. Here we go.

Screenshot_20180112-222257.png Screenshot_20180112-222345.png Screenshot_20180112-222404.png Screenshot_20180113-014820.png

The pulse enables you to set highs and lows at both day and night in temperature and humidity. It also has a low light function for daytime and high amount of light monitor for night. So what this does is sends you a warning at intervals you chose (for example every 60 mins) if one of your preset parameters is not being met. You can chose between email or text msg or both if you like for these alarms. This is particularly useful in situations where you ether have a timer go out or a light left on you can quickly correct said issue. Same goes for temp and humidity as well. These types of functions could reduce grower error considerably and allow for smoother grows. Im very happy with the pulse so far.

4. Clix

Currently Smoking:
    Easy Bud
    Screenshot_20180113-154403.png
    So this is one of the notifications I received just so you have an idea what to expect.

5. okPeet

okPeet Welcome to the CannaZone

Currently Smoking:
    NL#5
    Annotations are coming!

db003, wwwillie, Unique and 1 other person like this.
  6. okPeet

okPeet Welcome to the CannaZone

Currently Smoking:
    NL#5
    Are the notifications clear enough in telling you what's going on?

db003, wwwillie, Clix and 2 others like this.
  7. Clix

Currently Smoking:
    Easy Bud
    Yes. I found it clear on witch parameter was out and then gave me the number it was at.

db003 and wwwillie like this.
  8. db003

time for a update on my puff puff pass genetics auto grow in super soil!

I just gave all my plants a watering with some plain water going to give them a corn seed sprout tea next watering

the plant in the closet under led I did the super cropping on is doing great so far as long as they don't get much bigger

I also made a DIY co2 generator for my plants in the tent i used a few cups of sugar and some dry yeast and it seams to be working is shoots a few bubbles out every few seconds I figure why not i get temps in the 80's anyway so its cant hurt

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

all my PPP autos in the tent under 600w hps are in day #66 from sprout and the 2x autos in the closet under led panel are in day #53 from sprout

just in case anyone was wondering what autoflower strains I am growing in this grow they are

2x Glueberry Express Autoflower (Glueberry OG x Pineapple Express) x Auto#1 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators
    2x Silverback Autoflower (Gorilla Glue x White Widow) x Auto#3 from Puff Puff Pass cultivators
    2x GG x OG its a unreleased strain from Puff Puff Pass cultivators

the 2x autos in the closet under the led are

1x blackberry kush auto from Dutch passion
    1x dark devil auto from sweet seed

001.JPG 002.JPG 004.JPG 006.JPG 007.JPG 009.JPG 010.JPG 011.JPG 012.JPG 013.JPG 017.JPG 018.JPG 019.JPG 022.JPG 023.JPG

Clix likes this.
  9. db003

all my latest screen shots of my pulse nano data

as of right now I don't have any the notifications on since I check my status all the time but when I leave the house for extended periods I do turn on my notifications which is just awesome

I really like how I can clearly tell when my watering days were by how the humidity readings spikes and when i can tell I opened the tent I can see small fluctuations in the readings so its very accurate on its readings of the environment

it has really helped me get a understating of my environment better now I just need to work on it

Screenshot-2018-1-16 Pulse App (0).png Screenshot-2018-1-16 Pulse App(1).png Screenshot-2018-1-16 Pulse App(2).png Screenshot-2018-1-16 Pulse App(3).png Screenshot-2018-1-16 Pulse App(4).png Screenshot-2018-1-16 Pulse App(5).png Screenshot-2018-1-16 Pulse App(6).png Screenshot-2018-1-16 Pulse App(7).png

Clix likes this.
  10. wwwillie

wwwillie AFN Vibe Guardian Staff Member Auto Warrior

Currently Smoking:
    Tangilope, bubba kush and some of this and some of that and...
    Good stuff man!
    How are you affixing your Pulse Nano? I think I am going to hang mine but still puzzling out the best way...

Clix and db003 like this.