• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Pure Ukrainian Ruderalis landrace.

CanadianStorm

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
So today I took a risk. I've pinched the head of the left one. I'm a little nervous because some say it will increase the amount of stems and others say it's not worth the try cause it might be more reactive to physical stress than a sativa, triggering an early flowering phase. Any advices or experience related to this ?

Attachments

CanadianStorm

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
So guys, its confirmed, if you FIM the second five fingers sprout, it will give a double cola . It's seems to be the perfect timming without affecting the growth. I'll just keep a normal alga grow solution without raising the amount of nutrients. they seem happy with water every 3-4 days and alternating solution/fresh water. You can see the difference between the one FIMmed and the remaining untouched one. It's encouraging.

Attachments