Indoor Grow purple nuggets, amnesia x orange diesel and sour crinkle in soil.

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

TBgrown

Auto Warrior
Dec 11, 2017
Is it just that leaf on the bottom. I think I see it in group shot too. Pull those leaves off and look at the rest of the plant.
No there’s quite a few of them I’ll get a pic up of it by its self. I definitely don’t want loose buds so I’ll try not to give it much n till I know what’s going on. Thanks for the advice.

TBgrown

Auto Warrior
Dec 11, 2017
Here’s a couple of flash shots of crinkle and purple nuggz these girls are really throwing out frost now. I’ll get some more pics up after lights on later. Also the am x od has some amazing aroma coming off of her just unmistakable sour orange and lemon funk that girl should be an amazing smoke with those terps. I just hope I can keep her happy until she’s done it’s been tough trying to nail down what she needs as far as nutes.
C58962A1-76EB-4BC4-AB8C-677C93AC1AE2.jpeg
42032D71-0BC5-4FB5-8C16-AE84FACC00F6.jpeg