1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, we're officially live on the new server but we're finding some errors being thrown out when it comes to image uploads; we're working hard on getting things fixed up so it's a smooth process again so please bear with us!

Please report any bugs in the Announcements forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. General Battle 2019. First Leg Winner was The Mugwamp with his Dutch Passion Auto Critical Orange Punch. Grown under 250w hps dual spectrum lights. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Winner of the Mephisto First Leg Battle was MrOldBoy with Mephisto Sam's Crack..in Living Organic oils under Optic4 lights. CONGRATULATIONS MrOldBoy
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Winner of the Lighting Battle. First Leg 2019 is Iriee Vibez with a Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG under a mix of Kind Led ..RapidLED COBs and Chilled Logic Puck. CONGRATULATIONS.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to Mesaboogie who Won the Dinafem 1st Leg Battle 2019 Well Grown....
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Seed Stockers First Leg Battle 2019 was Won by our own woody... CONGRATULATIONS woody...Taking one for the Staff Team...
    Dismiss Notice

QUEEN AFN 420 2019

Discussion in '420 on the Autoflower Network' started by davisgirl, Apr 21, 2019.

?

Pick the top 3 Ugliest plants for the title of Miss Queen AFN!

Poll closed Apr 25, 2019.
    davisgirl
You may select up to 3 choices.
  1. HashMaster

HashMaster BANNED FOR LIFE

She finally burned up completely about 4 days ago.... never did change or grow.

She was a cheap lil bitch... Last time I had one do that at least it gave me a bud in the end...
    :crying::cheers::crying:

eZy_watermark_12-05-2019_11-11-31.png

Playing with purps now....

:smokeout:

2. 4d-Rock

4d-Rock Geo-grower

Currently Smoking:
    Red Poison (Sweet Seeds), Amnesia (Canuk)
    Thanks @Autobot-J
    I just bought my first seeds from Mephisto a month ago but have yet to grow any yet. Really looking forward to it. Other than the two kinds I got through this I also have Double Grape, hubbabubbasmellascope, Sweet and sour and fugue state.

Lots of choices, gonna need a bigger tent!

davisgirl, Autobot-J and Jraven like this.
  3. Autobot-J

Autobot-J Listen, Learn, Grow

Man...everybody getting that double grape. I want to try that really bad! Lol

4d-Rock and davisgirl like this.
  4. RivetGrrl

RivetGrrl Keeping AFN a little weird Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    Pakistan Valley Kush, Bubblelicious, Blackberry, SD3XF99
    Congrats! If you do a journal on the FE tag me in as well, the next Meph I drop will be those as I like the Rare Dankness genetics they are using for her.

davisgirl, Autobot-J, 4d-Rock and 2 others like this.
  5. 4d-Rock

4d-Rock Geo-grower

Currently Smoking:
    Red Poison (Sweet Seeds), Amnesia (Canuk)
    Thanks @RivetGrrl , will do! I have so many seeds that I want to try now from both Mephisto and Sweet Seeds, but my tent only handles 1-2 plants so it's gonna be a while before I get to them all.

davisgirl, Autobot-J and RivetGrrl like this.
  6. member420

member420 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Think Big
    It's difficult to say 1st and 2nd are so well matched in horror.

davisgirl likes this.