Question about Mephisto.

thebombhaha

Auto Warrior
Dec 6, 2018
Do they ship to any state in the US, or is there some restriction on states? Also, what forms of payment do they allow? I wanna order from them for the first time.

Another thing, does anyone have recommendations for a nute brand for autos?

Reactions: woody

woody

Choose not a life of imitation
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jan 6, 2015
Do they ship to any state in the US, or is there some restriction on states? Also, what forms of payment do they allow? I wanna order from them for the first time.

Another thing, does anyone have recommendations for a nute brand for autos?
As far as i know they ship to every state mate. I did see another seed vendor say that michigan and oklahoma orders are the most intercepted states.
They should have credit/debit card payment back up and running also bitcoin and cash in post options
Any nute brand will work with autos if you dial the dose back a little.
Good luck bud

Reactions: thebombhaha
Nov 17, 2019
As far as i know they ship to every state mate. I did see another seed vendor say that michigan and oklahoma orders are the most intercepted states.
They should have credit/debit card payment back up and running also bitcoin and cash in post options
Any nute brand will work with autos if you dial the dose back a little.
Good luck bud
I have ordered from Mephisto and with no difficulty. They did not say any states had shipping problems the way i remember.
They did not have card payment options when i ordered so it was cash in a greeting card in post office flat rate mailing envelope, registered. This was not a problem but i thought it would be.
Soon as they had my cash they fired off the order with generous freebies and a small stack of stickers, too.
This was an event for me and i had a good time