• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Question about seeds

Hi,

I have 3 seeds from a good plant. The seed , where the plant itself came from , was feminised. Are the 3 seeds i found also feminised?

Greets,

Z

zaQ

Well, no i dont think so. But if the plant have pollinated itself it can be :) But for that you need to use colloidal silver or rodelization..

agito

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if you had no males there you will have a female seed with hermi traits
I'm currently making sts fem solution and Gibberellic acid light and nute stress are other methods are options.

agito

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if your female made its own male flowers its classed as a hermi as it has male and female flowers but if you did not stress the plant on purpose to do this its a sensative plant that may fertilise your garden this trait can be passed down to it seeds

agito

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if its from your female plant femalexfemale=female but it may produce male flowers like its mum did