Photoperiod Grow Quick Critical and Quick Kush

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Dinafem-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Nov 26, 2015
www.dinafem.org
They are picked bro. Next round I will have my photo room back and professional photography only after Sept 1rst my brother in law is moving. I have some more pictures I will get up and some great IG videos.
Fantastic news :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
Global Moderator
Apr 25, 2014
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY
I
Frosty and huge for sure! I like the big, main cola. I have topped for so long I want to try natural, and see how big of a single cola I can get :smoking:
Looks like you are getting close as well to the end date, what is your harvest window looking like?
I love the main cola and boy o boy she smokes great. She was picked and curing. If you have not tried it you should run the quick Kush.

RivetGrrl

Keeping AFN a little weird
Global Moderator
Jul 12, 2018
Currently Smoking
Pakistan Valley Kush, Bubblelicious, Blackberry, SD3XF99
I

I love the main cola and boy o boy she smokes great. She was picked and curing. If you have not tried it you should run the quick Kush.
Did you smoke the kush yet? I will be doing another run of these and the kush hopefully late fall/early winter. The Critical + was a dream to clone and damn is she fast!

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
Global Moderator
Apr 25, 2014
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY
The Kush gets a little bigger and it smacks you hard high wise and the taste is outstanding. I'm definitely growing it out again. I grow from seed and both kushes were identical and the critical too. They were easy to tell which plants were Kush and critical amongst my 12 I had going. They were the biggest. Critical is a little more squat the Kush gets tall. Both are equal in weight though.

RivetGrrl

Keeping AFN a little weird
Global Moderator
Jul 12, 2018
Currently Smoking
Pakistan Valley Kush, Bubblelicious, Blackberry, SD3XF99
Nice! The Critical is potent, so I look forward to getting the kush going.

Reactions: Dinafem-Mark