1. The 2019 Biggest Grow Battle in the World is currently under way! Round one has started, don't miss the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Another round is coming. I am happy to announce I will be releasing more through OES! Stay tuned for availability.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Now! We are working on some server stuff. Should not be a problem but you might notice some slowness or other quirky behaviour. Thanks for your patience as we build!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey everyone, we'd like to welcome the UK-based vendor Invisible Sun LED to the Autoflower Network!

Invisible Sun offers efficient lighting solutions to growers and we'll be doing a fully documented grow-and-show with some of their kit with a grower from our test team! Let's give them a big AFN hello and check them out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey guys just wanted to let you know that we have another USA based seed bank listed in the commercial section. Stop in and say hello!!
    Dismiss Notice

Rain Science Grow Bags communal test thread

Discussion in 'Rain Science Grow Bags' started by wwwillie, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Dabber

Dabber Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 3)

Currently Smoking:
    Bubba Trouble, GWK x BT
  2. Mcdee

Mcdee Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

What you growing Dabber?

Mizzo81, Need4Weed and Dabber like this.
  3. Dabber

Dabber Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 3)

Currently Smoking:
    Bubba Trouble, GWK x BT
    upload_2019-2-11_10-12-53.png

Mizzo81, Need4Weed and Mcdee like this.
  4. Dichoti

Dichoti So when I stir the pot, Does it go left or right?? CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

Currently Smoking:
    Northern Lights, Blackberry Kush, Mango Chutney
    Hope this is where this one goes...
    Short Stuff Amnesia Haze CBD... Today's the big feed day for the girls, so we'll get to see how well and quickly the bag dries out. 20190211_101244.jpg

5. Mcdee

Mizzo81, Need4Weed and Dabber like this.
  6. Mcdee

Looking good, how old is she?

Cali-Dream, Mizzo81 and Need4Weed like this.
  7. Dichoti

Dichoti So when I stir the pot, Does it go left or right?? CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

Currently Smoking:
    Northern Lights, Blackberry Kush, Mango Chutney
    I'll have to look for an exact date, But something like 9-11 days. We had a cold snap that my furnace could barely keep up with, So everything in my tent is a little smaller than it should be at this point thanks to cold.

8. Mcdee

I know what you mean, I went and got a reptile heat lamp 2yrs ago. Uses 50w nice and warm but not to warm. I have 2 autocobs and p150 on veg, fan and air intake on no exhaust yet and its 77°. Got 1 autocob and flower on p150, so when it put exhaust on should be around mid 70's which in winter I'll take. I leave them on 24hrs too.

9. Need4Weed

Need4Weed Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    Double Grape, White Crack, Blue Tooth, Sweet N' Sour, Psychofruit
    I've been thinking about adding one to supplement my cobs. The UVA/UVB is suppose to be good for adding potency. :headbang:

10. Mcdee

You mean a p150? The heat lamp is just heat, my p150 has UVA which is why I'm using it. P150 is a nice little light, if I was going to buy a blurple I would buy a Platinum Led.

Cali-Dream, Need4Weed and Mizzo81 like this.