Rainbow Moonstone review and smoke report (edibles)

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.

Coffee Monster

Sole Survivor
Sep 9, 2016
BREEDER: Autoflower Portal

STRAIN: Rainbow Moonstone

DID IT AUTOFLOWER?: Yes

SOIL/HYDRO: Soil based on a custom version of the "Lowes Mix" in the forum

NUTES: Mix of Epsoma and Jobes liquid and granular organic nutes, Recharge, Botanicare Cal Mag and Silica, Alaska Kelp fert, Sensi Bloom A/B, Overdrive, Bud Candy

LIGHT (KIND AND SCHEDULE): Amare Pro 4 at 19/5

LENGTH OF TIME FROM SEED TO HARVEST: about 69 days give or take

DRY YIELD: 6g

RATING OVERALL: four and a half stars

BAG APPEAL: three and a half stars, not the densest nugs and I keep part of the sugar leaves

THE GROWTH: four stars, I stunted her and she produced some quality meds despite my abuse

THE SMELL unrated - I've got diminished nasal abilities so I can just say it smells a little dank to me and I would say this strain requires at least a normal level of odor control

THE SMOKE: unrated - I'm basing my report off of edibles. I normally ingest about all my meds as firecrackers but I've developed a pretty good sense as to how to compare my results to smoking or vaping.

HIGH/EFFECT/DURATION: four and a half stars. Duration was slightly longer then usual. It's a solid introspective stone, a very interesting effect.
Med wise I noted the biggest improvement as a muscle relaxant, pain seemed somewhat diminished.

CONCLUSION: Would I recommend this strain to others? Yes, for sure Will I run it again? definitely.

Check out her grow thread!

@Rebel Do I tag you now that I have a completed grow thread and smoke report for the dragon badge?