• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Official Product Testing Raspberry Diesel

tripaholic88

Cannabis And Entheogen Enthusiast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
ok guys so im gonna start this log on the Humboldt Seed Organization Raspberry Diesel, I have 2 plants started and vegging away, and looking to be 2 different phenotypes.
i'd like to thank @HSO-Mark for the genetics as EVERY HSO strain i have grew out has been pure quality! i have grew their Amherst sour diesel, chocolate mint OG, Black Dog, sugar Breath and OGKZ and have been THOROUGHLY Impressed EVERY TIME.
Now onto the Pics......
:photog:
my photoperiod veg tent is packed full so i only have 1 raspberry diesel in here, the other is squeezed in my auto tent :biggrin:
veg tent
DSC_0011.JPG
Raspberry Diesel [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
I have topped both plants and applied some LST to get a manageable and even canopy.
they are also heavier feeders
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG

RD#2
just did another round of topping on this one last night as she is a leggy girl
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG

Well thats where we are currently and i will continue to take pics of these for you all to see the development. i should have room in the flower tent in about 2-3 weeks for them:pass:

tripaholic88

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
so i figured i would get some pics up tonight.
the toppings have went well for these girls, these things are super vigorous growers. I have noticed that about HSO strains that i have grown. they are some of the MOST CONSISTENT VIGOROUS growers for every strain i have tried so far:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
RD2
_DSC0084.JPG
_DSC0085.JPG
_DSC0086.JPG

RD1
she wont be as large as the other simply due to my lack of veg space:pass:
_DSC0091.JPG
_DSC0092.JPG
@HSO-Mark how was your vacation? hope it went well!:pass:

tripaholic88

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
ok guys so the one raspberry Diesel is now in flower and doing great
i will continue to veg the other for a couple more weeks as i would like her to be a more fuller plant before the switch to 12/12
RD2
i will take her out the tent around week 3 for lolly popping and some cleaning up and i will take pics of her while she is out of the tent.
_DSC0167.JPG
_DSC0168.JPG
_DSC0169.JPG
_DSC0170.JPG

HSO-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
@HSO-Mark how was your vacation?
It went great brother thank you for asking and even better now I see your Raspberry Diesel grow up and running :pass:

I don't see this strain grown to often and I don't know why as she's a beast and produces some fine end product :thumbsup:

Yours look great brother, responding to the topping well, very healthy looking and zero signs of any deficiencies :bong:

Thanks for getting this diary up mate, let's see how our Raspberry Diesel performs in your garden :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

tripaholic88

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
It went great brother thank you for asking and even better now I see your Raspberry Diesel grow up and running :pass:

I don't see this strain grown to often and I don't know why as she's a beast and produces some fine end product :thumbsup:

Yours look great brother, responding to the topping well, very healthy looking and zero signs of any deficiencies :bong:

Thanks for getting this diary up mate, let's see how our Raspberry Diesel performs in your garden :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..
glad to hear you had a good vacation Mark,:d5:
i have no idea why there isnt more grows on this one either man, i mean the descriptions sounds amazing to a sativa guy like myself. Im really hoping for a good keeper:thumbsup:
do you know what phenotype's are out there of this one?

sorry for the purple pis guys i was in a rush but the girls are doing great. Tonight i had to put the other raspberry diesel into flower tonight because my veg tent is just way too full:crying:
The Veg Tent
just a 4x4
_DSC0209.JPG

RD2
_DSC0213.JPG
_DSC0214.JPG
_DSC0215.JPG
_DSC0216.JPG

RD1 before switch to 12/12
_DSC0212.JPG