Really cheap ball mason jars!

• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

Spanglish

Certified Rambler
Jan 9, 2015
Currently Smoking
White Crack and Alien Vs Triangle
@Spanglish they had a death in the family two weeks ago. I can't be sure if it's temporarily closed down or that it was the person who passed away was the person who ran it and now it's shut
Thanks for the update bro no matter how sad it may be, my condolences to the family and hope to see them up and running again.

Reactions: LED Borg and Madlib

Think

Outside the box
May 7, 2013
I have to say they were amazing very helpful. I had one jar that didn't seal properly and they sent out a new one free of charge. Awesome customer service. I hope they're all okay very sad news.

Reactions: LED Borg and Hazy

archie space gemmill

Chat disabled.i cant read it,so use pm
Staff member
Global Moderator
Feb 23, 2014
ive read many times that kilner lids can be used upto 10 times.
i just got some,the lil pamphlet says the outer lid can be used 10 times.but the centre disc only once to airtight seal.and the lid does this clicky thing if its sealed or not.
I don't see why the outer cant be used 100 times.never heard of the 1 time use,or the clicky thing before.
I aint buying a new lid every time I open the damned thing,and im planning on getting more than 10 uses out of the inner.
£12 1Lx4

Reactions: LED Borg