• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Really cheap ball mason jars!

Spanglish

Certified Rambler
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White Crack and Alien Vs Triangle
@Spanglish they had a death in the family two weeks ago. I can't be sure if it's temporarily closed down or that it was the person who passed away was the person who ran it and now it's shut
Thanks for the update bro no matter how sad it may be, my condolences to the family and hope to see them up and running again.

Think

Outside the box
Reaction score
Looks like they have closed their Etsy store down, shame as they were a great price and shipped real quickly.

Yes I had noticed that man gutting. Hope they are all okay and hopefully up and running again

Think

Outside the box
Reaction score
I have to say they were amazing very helpful. I had one jar that didn't seal properly and they sent out a new one free of charge. Awesome customer service. I hope they're all okay very sad news.

Hazy

Crashing Mojo
Reaction score
Hey bro. That was going to be my option until I went to Asda had a look at them and the seal is horrible. Not air tight at all which is a shame
I had a few seemed ok to me…but then again nothing stays for very long in my jars.

Think

Outside the box
Reaction score
I had a few seemed ok to me…but then again nothing stays for very long in my jars.
May of been a bad batch.. Kilner jars are the way forward but 3.50 for a decent size jar is a bit steep lol

void

stoner kitten
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Admins bullshit
ive read many times that kilner lids can be used upto 10 times.
i just got some,the lil pamphlet says the outer lid can be used 10 times.but the centre disc only once to airtight seal.and the lid does this clicky thing if its sealed or not.
I don't see why the outer cant be used 100 times.never heard of the 1 time use,or the clicky thing before.
I aint buying a new lid every time I open the damned thing,and im planning on getting more than 10 uses out of the inner.
£12 1Lx4