• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Rebel

Home School Valedictorian
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Oil
Hello [HASHTAG]#autoflower[/HASHTAG].net!! And all you [HASHTAG]#CannaZone[/HASHTAG] watchers! Once again, I am humbled and honored to be running a perpetual test grow for [HASHTAG]#CannaZone[/HASHTAG] & [HASHTAG]#RemoNutrients[/HASHTAG] @RemoNutrients! They have been so gracious as to send me 9 x 1 liter bottles of their entire line!

1 x Grow
1 x Bloom
1 x MagNifiCal
1 x AstroFlower
1 x Nature's Candy
2 x Micro
2 x VeloKelp

WP_20161028_001.jpg
WP_20161028_003.jpg

WP_20161028_004.jpg
WP_20161030_005.jpg

They threw in a T shirt, 3 x Stickers (I put one of each on my 2 tents lol) a fancy lighter holder and a pamphlet with their schedule on back. Which is exactly what I'm following!

I am a few weeks out from starting a new crop from start with Remo Nutes BUT I have transitioning all my plants from GH Maxi line to all Remo! And they LOVE it so far!! 3 weeks to 7.5 weeks and in between and i can already tell the difference! The Remo has made them thrive! The Npk numbers and formulas I can tell are dialed in superbly! No tip burn... No leaf curl... The micro in with the base i believe will handle the infamous spotting with leds... And so far has! I will get better pics soon. I have 3 different leds between 2 tents but these are my 3 x Sister Discipline and 1 x Critical + under my Roleadro 600W 5W at 3-4 weeks old...

WP_20161101_001.jpg

WP_20161101_002.jpg

After many yrs of running Advanced Nutrients I can already tell these nutes are not only comparable but will out perform them. I can't wait to show the proof! Thanks again for the privilege!!

Rebel

Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Oil
That should be my "badge master" badge :rofl: Everyone tags me when they need something... I feel like Lurch half the time... :crying: I love it! :crying:

Rebel

Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Oil
Well after looking at Remo just briefly the benefits for autos becomes apparent right away very natural and i reeally like that kelp supp! :) ,il be keeping a good eye on this one bro :)
Awesome! You know it's not the same without ya! :d5: Thanks for following my brother! :pass: :pighug: